LR vs IG/BH Strip Catalogue

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 15, 2013.

1. I know wulf, it was way before the sun alliance

2. Outlawz has been allies with IG longer than Alpha has been a clan.

3. And all of this is relevant to strips because?

I remember (barely now) .alpha.'s decision to a be a part of the sun alliance. It just didn't seem workable at the time, if I recall. I clearly remember wulf posting the demise of sun. I originally thought they has surrendered, but he actually posted that the regulators were continuing to war. I fact it was some time before the regulators entered into a cease fire with no clans fight after that.

As for outlawz, I still wish I knew how they got all those thousands of hits by one player on the haunting to build strip funds. Yes, it's breaking the rules (and I had no personal intent of doing it), but I hated not knowing how it was done. It was before sun and not relevant l, but the sun discussion is not relevant either.

4. Grammar issues exist (yes, I know).

5. Regs did this in the foxes war.

6. I doubt that's all the strips that IG/alliances have done on LR/alliances.

7. UPdated with a big 4.6T strip performed today.

8. 4T lost would suuuuck

9. Wow so much in game money I'm drewling :p

10. Just a quick post Vulf was the first to start posting ss of his strips but he got trolled so much on that thread it magically disappeared....... So it's nothing new. But I running list on strips it's laughable really who gives a **** who's been stripped it doesn't really matter what does is the end result who folds first etc. like I said on other threads if you ain't in this war how about you shut it and watch from the sidelines instead of speculating about nothing you know anything about! iG and friends have obviously done more we just care not to be more vocal about it. Lets stop all the shot talk on both sides and get down to what we do best and that's war!

Yarmes

11. @ Semray

Who gives a ****? The public does. That is why so many ppl pmed me asking "Where are the strip results?" It is a matter of public perception about who is winning the war, but apparently this public preception does not matter as much to IG/BH as it does to LR/Regs. It is a bit of a gamble. By not posting strip results, iG runs the risk of the public thinking it losing and therefore losing its touch.

Now we know iG is doing strips, Pikappa got stripped, smoothsilk has been stripped, but I don't know how much. I would post it if I knew. Unfortunately IG will not reveal that info. Time will tell if that was the right decision on their part.

However, Semray, let's not go around pretending that strips don't mean anything, because they most obviously do.

12. Yea strips matter but so many are being stripped by both sides in the long run it's the stamina of both sides that will determine this war not the amount stripped day today.

13. That is somewhat true, but one side might have an easier time finding allied clans if ppl beleive one side is winning over the other.

14. Well I think most who want in this war are in it now we've had a couple new comers MDK and Taka on the LR side well a week or so ago. So maybe your right but most war clans if thinking about joining wont do it cause of some strips listed on a thread in forums. All communication as you well know I assume Phil is done through certain 3rd party apps. This is purely a way for the public to be nosey. In no way will this persuade a clan to join in. This being said if your a noob clan looking for a badge saying you fought iG and friends I'm sure they will jump in! Any clan worth there weight will make a educated decision with those involved with the war. Just my two penny's worth, been playing on and of now for nearly 3 years and can quite happily say that my former home wouldn't make a decision based on a thread. Let alone one that's purely here for chest bumping!

15. Philo- I was indeed stripped nearly a week ago. I suspect that this strip is not something they were proud of so let’s just agree that it happened at this point. We’ll leave the details to those that know and let the speculators do what they do best.

16. Phil, any way to put the approximate date of strip to see what new ones are going on. List getting a bit confusing.

17. I understand your position. I will list new strips with date added, although I have no idea exactly what happned when.

18. lol I finally got a list of strips committed by IG . I will take some time to process all the info, so be patient. I also have ten new regs strips to post.

19. Okay, I got a list of strips performed by IG. Note that this list was not given to me by an IG council member, so someparts are innacurrate. The sender also gave me various targets that were stripped but he is unsure of the amount. I've decided to omit that info. Note that when a name appears more than once, it means the target was stripped on multiple occasions.

evildreamz dr 386b & 81b
    leopredoomgang dr 500b
    ,genisesnova dr 175b,
    canadianator nqs 25b,
    harvo12 doa 200b,
    narcciss dr 40b
    metal storm RR 800b,
    amsaxby tqr 50b,
    midevil 200b,
    stoirin 1.3t,
    wonderwomen ra 600b,
    bacon 7L7 65b,
    jamesst RI 200b,
    zbombastic AO 85b,
    bons 147b,
    wonderwomen RA 150b,
    quixotica 120b,
    bacon 7l7 200b
    , kenata RA 53b,
    danbo RA 56b,
    fire ra 41b,
    quixotica 47b,
    magic RA 35b,
    king james 27b,
    spongebob 40b,
    dfwm 780b,
    teehaf 160b,
    whoareyou doa 320
    scharretjuh ri 144b
    swapdonkey ? 110b,
    bruhbruh 57b,
    epicking 540b,
    smoothsilk dr 110b,
    glenn lr 90b,
    rissababy lr 100b,
    rowdy 7w7 132b,
    uholla RI 125b,
    kinky regs 250b,
    black nqs 40b

20. In the main thread I also added about 10 LR/REG strips and one reset. I also put in the date of submission.