LR vs IG/BH Strip Catalogue

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Most people who are in this game have no RLMakes it even more sad people are interrested how someone else there osw is goingBetter enjoy your own adventure in kaw,then live on somebody else his adventurePhil maybe you should work for a newspaper then you get paid to write crab all day.

2. Hey Phil. Why don't you put in big bold letters at the top "WAR RUNER: TROUBLEMAKER"

3. Lopaidon still fail trolling on these threads? C'mon Tara get a grip of yr members, i thought they weren't supposed to be posting on forums!

4. Funny how people saying others have no real life are same ones trolling Forums and collecting trillions in allies. How much real life was spent doing that I wonder? It's a game and some people like to know what's going on in the Kaw universe.

5. Big strip day today. Regs/LR took nearly 9t after the EE war finished. Beast ( now sir Duncan) in wit lost 8.3 T. Making him the biggest single strip do far this war.

6. Man... In theory it actually looks like were losing...

In theory.

7. This one time I stripped the number one player on leader boards of 30 tril. You have to believe me cuz I said it. Right?

8. Why don't you ask him before being derisive. I doubt even he would deny it.

Cheers 

9. So many strips

10. Defenders of asgard were involved in beasts strip. And from what i heard 8t is about correct.

11. Still going strong

12. Around 8Tish is correct. Plus major pot burn ☢ ₮₳₭₳ ☢

13. Did i get stripped today? I left for a lil bit and came back to see i had gold out. (46bil)
    Though I dont see any missing allies? Though, I lost 5 bil. You can add that to the strip list.

14. also dingo reset put on the top of list in bold letters war runner dingo. :roll: jk sure he had his reasons gl in rl kid if you quit.

15. My name isn't on this list anywhere. iG and company is too busy finding gold for Max Ally Plunder.

16. Update

WAR Paulnelson 6.7t stripped.