los vs l0s

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *TrueLordOfShadows (01), Aug 24, 2012.

1. Big whoop, someone lied. It happens all the time in real life, and also is a pretty good war tactic. If Shadow has agreed to the conditions that were set about the banner (which I understand were that LoS would continue if they had a problem with it but idk, too much yellow...), he has automatically come out with a bum deal and is always on the defensive side of this, as he doesn't have a say in his banner technically speaking.

That's my opinion from what I can read, but that yellow is really ****ing me off

2. Wow my eyes hurt after reading that, so much glare lol.

3. [/color=red] my eyes hurt [/color]

4. I think I lost a retina.....

5. Hmmm no Los capable of commenting?

6. So many off topic posts...

It is a sad day when a ceasefire such as that is broken... KaW doesn't fight with honor anymore. Oh, you wanna 1v1 that spy? Nah, he'll get his friends and clan to collectively skull**** you into submission.

7. Ooh.

Now I'm all obsessed with the white on black and I can't stop looking at it. Thanks, whoever said that. :(

8. You're welcome.

9. I read 5 lines and gave up, edit to a darker color if you want your story to come across.

10. That actually looks good in white-on-black. Nice and blue~

11. Alright.

Now we just need to give a ****.

:|

12. My eyes hurt!! How 'bout we all ignore this post as it is a noob rage and is bad for your health.

13. It does look very pretty in reverse color...

14. I've been hypnotized by reverse color... It's just so... So... Weird.

15. Yeah, I'm tempted to leave it like this and always play KaW this way.

16. When you take a screenshot, the flash is like black. 