los vs l0s

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *TrueLordOfShadows (01), Aug 24, 2012.

1. Well using yellow  my eyes hurt

2. Can't read yellow on my iPhone but. Tbh what I made out was some thing about banners ?

3. I really tried to read it... Had to pause 2x because the yellow is really annoying to my eyes... So therefore OP: please use another color next time 

4. Why yellow? my eyes D:

5. Quit complaining people, and use your iPhone's handy-dandy negative function! Triple tap the home button and magic! It works.

6. AHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!!!!

White background with yellow font, OP what have you done! (I tried reading, but gave up.)

7. Aaaarrghhhh it burns

8. Omg revolver it works :eek:

9. It just exited me out of Kaw

10. Who actually read this. Scrap the yellow.

11. Quickly, A1. And if it doesn't work, settings-->general-->accessibility-->triple tap home button (last option bottom of page).

12. U all missed the point of the thread shadow has had his banner for over 1 yr 3 months! It's based on the title I gave him! He adopted as his banner. I fail to see los but hurt about it as being valid. He also has the name of the clans he has a personal alliance with. Los isn't mentioned in there.

Please note that while those clans are
    In a personal alliance they may or may not back shadow on his endeavors due to the fact that he as a contractor often starts his own probs.

I do however say Los get off your high horse! It a banner!!! and ur attempt at bully tactics will never work with shadow. Like honestly he has no pots so u can't burn them he currently has no allies and he enjoys being a pain in the ..... Always!

13. Of course we all missed the point, we couldn't even read the op.

14. But..I don remember this being mentioned at another time somewhere else..hmmm.

From what I remember, the ops banner is pissing someone else off, even though the op has had the same banner for over a year. I say to the dude that's pissed off, chillax. It's only a game.

15. I couldn't get past the first paragraph.

16. I'll check my settings I never knew you could toggle it like that.

17. Wow, this setting is pretty cool looking. I can actually read the op now. Still tl;dr but I skimmed.

18. TY;DR
    (Too yellow; didn't read)