Lol.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *-Delta- (02), Jun 17, 2013.

1. "I don't **** with SS".

Ahh, because your word is as good as a picture. Let me know how that works in court. You've been in forums long enough to know "SS or get the **** out".

2. And you can resize from PB...

3. Yea i know that. Its a good rule, don't get me wrong. But i know i'm right, and so does pretty much everyone on this thread. My friends know i dont bs about stuff as big as this. Did you not see Relentless's post?

4. I saw someone post you couldn't anymore and they had to get a resizing app

5. No, you have a band wagon of people who dislike KiLLa so they support you, that means nothing.

They also know you in forums and are friends with most so they support you, that means nothing.

Mob mentality.

6. I'm sorry to inform you, there were like, 2-3 people on this thread that knew Killa. Relentless and Serenity are the only people i know on this thread. Everyone else is a stranger to me. After all, I did only return to Forums a month ago.

7. Can always pm pictures in pal

8. Did not take ss because i thought it would be to complicated to post here. i'm sry, wasn't thinking of pal at the time

9. Bullies I'm coming after you 

10. Since no screen shots have been provided. Any hits on a KOBC or any other ZAFT Rebel member or sub clan member will be enough to have your names placed in ca without hesitation.

Forumers you need to learn people come here to start crap just for the sake of starting it.

All hits until this is resolved will be cause for your name to go in ca.

☠☢Ž̸λŦŤ☠RΣβΣLS☢☠

11. Are you ******* kidding me?? You damn well Irish and Madesi hit me. ZAFT is trying to wave away a complete embarrassment becuase they obviously can't keep they're sunclans in check.

12. Since OP cant provide proof besides his own word and the words of his friends, whats the point of this thread continuing?

13. Come and get it KOBC  Stay true to your word