Lol.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *-Delta- (02), Jun 17, 2013.

1. This does need to end and Please stop the talk about ZAFT buddy

2. Kick. His. Ass.

3. ZAFT will honor a 1 vs 1, it just usually needs to be established beforehand with the player involved and admins of the clan the player in question is involved in.

Not sure why they're involved with this skirmish however considering the player you were 1 vs 1 with wasn't a part of the clan.. Interesting.

Is there more to the story like there generally is?

4. Sounds like with friends like yours, you don't need enemies

5. The pillagers is leaving the war after realising that "cover of night" is paying double gold

6. Drgn (if you don't ignore me) -delta- wouldnt lie about something like this, his own morales in kaw politics involve keeping things even and not trash talking. He is for real.

7. Because of this thread your 1 vs clan is going to turn into 1vs clan, 20 random people

8. Hehehe get thrm niggas wooohooooo

Keep us updated i wanna giid laugh

9. Post updates on this please

10. Just to clear a few things up;

Yes KOBC is a ZAFT Rebels sub clan, but no they are not involved with Killa's current issue with -delta- at no time where any members from KOBC attacking delta.

-Delta- if you have proof other wise that members of KOBC where attacking you, follow me back and we can talk about it.

At this time I would also advise that any member of KOBC stay off this thread.

If their are any further issue with KOBC please contact me.

11. Fake friend to unfollow an hit you with clan ._.

12. That Killa guy was in my old clan. He's a really annoying person. Go get em Delta.

Jake DIA

13. That killa guy completely destroyed a clan , for giggles! He joined a clan and was made admin then kicked members and then disbanded it! He's a jerk !

14. Not saying anyone's lying at all, I'm simply suggesting that there's always more than 1 side to a story.

15. I'm sure Delta took SS of others hitting him, right?

16. @ Drgn, There is no more to the story. That is everything that happened

17. IGCB, I don't **** with SS. One, I know i saw two other KOBC members hit me, and i'm gonna back it til the end. Two, it's complicated to post pics on threads. You have to download photobucket, get an account, upload photos to it, get a resizing app, then copy and paste the url of the pic. So, why bother??

18. At the little ZAFT person. Thats a bunch of bs and you know it. Irish and madesi hit me after i told Killa that now it had become a 2v1 (I assumed Cyra would continue to hit, no evidence that she has) andi was bringing in someone to even it out. Obviously he whined in cc to his ZAFT buddies and they helped him out, even though my help hadn't even told me he would help. So, now you have a clan v a few. Shouldn't be a big problem for a family like ZAFT, right??

19. Photobucket is easy >_>