llIl---Illl--SJ--lllI---IllI ban him

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SelfisH, Jul 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gotta luv IWars huh

IDIOTwars any ass can screw around

2. RIKKI don't be a noon his acct couldn't leak in your clan seeing as he finished 3rd in plunder and was bottom half of roster.

3. I dont think they were talking about kaw.

4. That's what she said

5. Open PS with gold out being hit by 25 ppl. It isn't hard to believe most made 2b+ with a bar of troops

6. 24atk x180 mil a hit 4.3bil easily done

7. I mean, it can be done, i just dont believe SJ did it. I know him and his war style. Thats not how he plays. So idk what is going on

8. Dauntless hunters look quick before its disband

9. You are such an idiot I bet you don't even war. What's the point of still fighting? Even if we managed to catch up. He will still leak more. Start using your brain before coming here add salt to wound. Noob

10. Your mind doesn't work right :lol:

11. I know.. That came out wrong..

12. Read up some more past the first page. And yes i do war, OSW & EE.

13. Says the dude that was inactive in war earlier today. Those 6 actions sure helped, bruh.

14. Is this possible to happen in the ASW?

Certainly there are ways to prevent this.

No?

Ok

Thank you

15. What they aren't saying is 10 minutes in they were down 15-11b, 10 minutes later they're up 30-15b. Please be sure you didn't open the PS first.

16. 

17. Rikki lies we were down 5 bil out of the gate first two updates. And continued to be down. Get ur filth out of here and ur lies.

18. We didn't hit 30 bio to close to 20 minutes left in war

19. Obviously you can't read. You were at 30b that short of time in, the fact remains your team sucked at sko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.