Lili & roni's " tis the season of goodwill " challenge.

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by II-roni-II, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Leave me out of this.

2. Shush. Your just a regular catfish.

3. Re: Lili

Who even is op clogging up active boards?

4. Most of active threads are a rant. Nothing wrong with socializing 

5. Re: Lili

Bah. Roni is so "last week"

6. silverbullet im so last week yet you keep coming here trying to get my attention .moron.and nightstalker ive never ever ever ever ever heard of you .not in any of your forum comments or threads or ever on kaw .so you need look at your self first before trying to insult me .

7. Re: Lili

I'd check my active achievements if I were you if you're struggling to comprehend people who stay in the shadows. Just because I don't show myself often, doesn't mean I'm not here. I often par-take in the subject of name changes, I've done 3 this last week, mainly to mess with cindy.

Also, on the basis of your, "do some research on me before you insult me", why do you think I'm asking? Your illiteracy is a constant drain on the activity of enjoyable forum posting, but alas, it is now filled with drivel from those who heed no common sense.

The reason I ask who you are, is 3 fold;
    1) you annoy me.
    2) I have seen you are apparently a return acc of someone who was a legacy account, which makes me curious.
    3) lili is in my clan, so I'm trying to get to know my clan mates, and their friends.

8. nightstalker you were a prospect when i.s.s opened you were in bounty hunters before that .another unknown of clan . it doesnt matter how many name changes you did .you only found your voice since joining i.s.s.and you have jealousy ouzzing out of you because im creating a stir . i did it before and im doing it again .and so what if i dont write to everybodys liking . i dont have to explain myself to anybody. i do what suits my personality. if you dont like what i write dont even click to read it .it's as simple as that.

9. and im not a return account ive been constant from april 2012 till now. do get your info right.

10. Re: Lili

Bounty Hunters? I didn't even know that was a clan, I was in foxes, then oG, then inter mass, then sicniss, then I hoped clans until cyn came back and I joined ISS again. I'm sorry that your tracking is amazingly crap. (On a side note, why did you think to name a clan I'd been in previously if you've "never ever ever ever" heard of me before. I've had this name for less than 72 hours, so I'm shocked you knew who I was before.)

Anyhow... I checked to see if lili posted anything, they won't shut up about the forum when we were hitting each other.

If you wish to check my "voice finding" after joining iss, I'd enquire you to ask around in this game about a few of my old names. Or just join my news feed, it's dead.

Have a nice day, also, concentrate in school, I have a feeling you might be failing of few of the subjects, mainly in the English department.

Enjoy ️

11. your back history of comments in the writers cafe and writers duel tournament .show you lack any creativity .You only write 2 lines then stop. you are a post count farmer nothing more. trying to talk to me to bring your numbers up like a leech.

12. saru your unheard of in the world of kaw . not known for fighting . being in a clan doesnt mean you are automatically famous .GK is my friend from sicNiss . if you was such a force on kaw youd been known of from years ago . your only known on saru for doing some really dumb raps on statics cypher thread that didnt make any sense. and you have the nerve to try insult what i write.

13. Re: Lili

Oh, you mean the rp forum that no one replies with two or more lines?

The writing tournament with Shol and the rest?
    Ah, those were funny times, no one cared about those my dear, we were just having fun and playing around being bored. Check FF (122or 120) I think, I wrote some drivel there, think I was on the bus at the time.

Oh, you found my most recent name, congrats, that took you awhile, however, I wasn't called Saru when I was in clans m'dear. I'm glad you've spent so much of your time researching me, seems a shame for you to waste your time on finding my forum posts.

The raps? What's wrong with those, I rather enjoyed writing those. But don't you see a correlation here, my posts are something of a rarity when I'm bored, most are old, on outdated threads, however they continued to stay on topic, and all had a nice theme to them that continued the original forum for a long time as I thought the OP had a nice idea.

My problem with your forum posts is that they're too frequent, too mundane, about topics no one cares about, and turns into an argument, with you at chiral centre of it all.
    So forgive me if I'm wrong, until you can prove to me, or the rest of us watching, that you can make a forum that actually interests more than the people who like to insult you, I'll kindly shut up and take my words back.

Again, seriously, the punctuation hurts, please fix it.

14. Re: Lili

How's the fail farming going, inc roni 9/60 .. Dear me.

15. The thread is a Christmas challenge. To give ppl a chance to see something good in their enemies. U don't like it, u don't have to read it.

16. Re: Lili

How come nighttalker says these threads ' are topics no one cares about '

Night talker isn't the spokesperson for all of kaw. I like these threads.

Maybe you should just speak for yourself night. And you do care others wise you wouldn't even read them, let alone post on them.

You're just mad because you have a stupid kingdom.

17. keep your lies up nightstalker i got much more victorys than that.

18. Re: Lili

I don't count scouts roni, also skinny, you're right, I don't speak for all of KaW, I'll take that bit back.

However, I believe most find it a little tedious, anyway, cya in news feed

19. and keep scouting from self pin saru/ nightstalker.yes you so pro NOT

20. saru you are a nobody on kaw .Even your writting isnt remembered .Because its all weirdo things you write. You show big jealousy of me.that shows im doing something right. and you cant rap either it was cringe worthy reading it .