Lili & roni's " tis the season of goodwill " challenge.

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by II-roni-II, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Re: Lili

Capital letters are your friends.

2. 2nd December . i know her as LadyRed she was in 7 wrath 7 . i hired a allie off Tornado about 3am when id just woke up so i didnt look to see if in ee or not because it was only a 5b allie .and i wasnt really thinking cause still half asleep and he was in EE .ha and afterwards he started to attack me and i hit back but the next day LadyRed joined in helping him . so me and ladyRed fighted for weeks . my friend went in her clan and screenshotted her talking about me saying roni should be asleep soon .Lol plotting to strip me . but anyways no strips happened .but LadyRed gave me such a headache she was unrelentless . shes one of the best females that have attacked me and she would get me so mad haha. This was when i was roniWire in unwired wires clan . they got mamba to try get me ejected . funny times . but Lady red is in regulators now .and i give her respect for being a tough and unforgiving fighter.

3. Dec 2nd. I started in a clan Resistance Rising. A couple of days later I was kicked for pvp by iMental. Was so mad I was growing like crazy to hit him. Lol. Dude went inactive. My opponent Sattered Genocide is still on his wall with his noob tears . Both taught me my first pvp lesson. So thanks.

4. Re: Lili

i dont flirt with my enemys and i dont flirt on kaw at all. i dont do kaw boyfriends and girlfriends stuff.thats just sad.

5. Re: Lili



6. December 2nd: missed the first day lol.
    lili and roni we have exchanged some hateful comments in the past but i do have to say that u to have a lot of heart and u guys are not afraid to speak your mind. I respect that. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO OTHERS1111 :D :D :D

7. Re: Lili

December 3rd. Getting a head start lol. To: notcub: I hit HTE item bar 1ce and u kicked me and stripped me for days. I respect ur determination an that's about it :p

8. Re: Lili

Dec 2nd: I joined KaW and met people. You're all idiots. But you've taught me an important lesson: everyone except Willy is a moron

9. Dec 3rd: Still no inc from Mario, where he at tho

10. Dec 3rd, wanna say thanks to Crimsy from Kotfe Assassins. It was a fun pvp. And one of my best opponents. Respect 

11. December 3rd: Big thanks to Todd. He actually hit back with a spy account.

12. 3rd december -YA-_-death-_- FI- / dukeNukem of heart of gold . i got a confession to make -: i think your accent is so damm cute . my favourate accents are Birmingam U.K and then Irish accent. And although we never going to be best friends your accent had me hooked .

13. lol still butthurt (and very stupid) ...what happened to the thread you made me? lolol

14. Not sure. Was busy sleeping. This all your butthurt. I call you a catfish so you whine like a young adolescent and hit like a toddler.
    Honestly I really pity you and bootsy. Both very delusional and pretentious.
    Rant over. Sorry for going off topic. I shall take my leave.

15. lolol toddler? Thought u said I was in my 40's (and a marine?!??!? lol)  ...you're an idiot lol

16. I was using similes. I hope they arent going over your head. You are probably in your 40s and claim to be armed forces; and claim to have a flawless life. Thus I called you pretentious and a probable catfish.

17. Now I'll leave for real. Your mains dtw by the way.

18. that's not my main ..that's not even my main alt (again you are very stupid)  ...goodbye dummy 

19. So you post with a sub-alt? And hit with multiple accounts. What a lad.