LiIy, I challenge you to a 1v1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *jklahn689 (01), Jan 2, 2013.

1. From page 12 OP U said why does others get involved u posted it on forums its not gonna be just looked at unless it gets ocked

2. You didn't have to make a thread on it

3. kaw, I challenge you to a 1v1.

4. About the unfair stats - I've beaten players twice my size when I had 2.3m attack and 800k spies, so about 5.8m cs. Just be active, use an xstal or two and use pots

5. I wasn't complainig about unfair stats.

6. Hi lily! How are you

7. @ QQ'ing noobs about size difference:

Being smaller than someone doesn't give you the right to act with impunity. The mouthy dog inevitably gets put in its place by the big dog. Remember though: there's always a bigger dog.

I've had people piss me off in the past and I've scrapped with that were twice my size and half my size. It was only the latter that made a deal about it because I'm not one to complain.

At you fart knockers telling someone to drop builds to fight someone: you suck at this game. The point is to grow and smash other kingdoms by either farming them or earning more real life dollars and whaling them to death. The way to the finish line is not to erase months / weeks of effort to level a playing field. If I had dropped builds to smack every loser that gave me grief I'd have the same build OP does after 2 years of playing.

I am Weezus and I support pvp.

8. Good.. Hbu?

9. Potting up to go on a farming spree. I haven't been in a long time because of upgrading but getting back into it

10. Thats good :p

11. Way to post the same pic twice ferbie you dumb noob.

12. He posts it everywhere

13. Lily is that your main?

14. No, just someone stealing my name.

15. [​IMG]

The war goes on... lol