LiIy, I challenge you to a 1v1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *jklahn689 (01), Jan 2, 2013.

1. She's not fun dont even bother. She already has like 3 clans sitting on her and she's always dtw.

2. So basically your only hitting her cuz your afraid of IGCB....

3. Not to steals though wulfpak! :twisted:

4. Yes she is. She is no fun.

5. No, I'm saying he has earned my respect. He does useful trolling. But LiIy just says stuff that has no humor or use to it.

6. Evil panda don't even bother calling someone a noob do you know who else was hitting people 1/2 or 1/3 their size? That's right your idol fiddler, so that would mean you are calling her a noob too.

7. It's a war game everyone. You can hit whoever you want. lol

8. She mot my idol SR so get ur facts straight before u try to post on forums... And my statements apply to anyone who does it... So i call it how i see it. Maybe u should check ur self before u wreck ur self

9. So basically lily is just a troll in your mind that picks on the weak... And gives no fucks about anyone but herself and her friends?

Kinda like most of KaW. But she doesn't contribute to anything.... Kinda like the noobs who don't come up with original ideas... Kinda like the noobs she yells at.

My point is, she's no worse than anyone else....

10.  yet anither pointless thread  this is for fan fiction op where no one will read it 

11. I gotta say bit of a hypocite in that though 

12. I will gladly hit you with my main.

13. Actually, I could still hit you with this account. :lol:

14. Im hitting the behind of LR right now  i will gladly pick this  up after though 

15. Lol shadow how much they strip from u?

16. lol shadow :lol:

17. Nothing at all atm  but im sure they have other targets (ebs) to hit  i guess ill buy one big allie with thevamount that gets stripped 

18. @shadow

Gladly tell me how this is for fan fiction, as you clearly don't know what it's used for.

19. I find this to be a very entertaining thread, thank you very much.