lets farm icu and everyone

Discussion in 'Wars' started by savageman, Jun 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 16 pots... Dang son, that serious.

3. And buys 12 bill in allies to make a total of 142 mill in successful hits you made me money thanks for the attempt Mac.

4. You messed up on your bb coding

5. Nooblet for starters op helped derail this thread himself. Savage still stuck on your pipe dream world i see. Kaw_Community is making legit threads to help users out. Wth are you doing? Are you that bored with your life that you hold no importance so you're mad/hating on someone who is important. Get over yourself and maybe try stepping out of your mother's basement and get some fresh air.

[​IMG]

I highly suggest you read the rules before you think you can take someone off the thread. When in all honesty the reason behind this thread can be said it is harressment from op to kaw_community. And really if op has derailed the thread a mod can have it locked already. If ppl are saying it is derailed then op you helped derail it.

6. Op please learn the game before speaking. It does not tell if an attacker uses pots you are stupid. Second you lost a whole lot more than that. Be honest with yourself.

7. I am losing gold by hitting you. No I am not using pots, I dont need too. I am not farming you to make gold. I am farming you because it is fun. Oh and btw there are only 14 attack pots in the marketplace

8. You went from 12 bill in allies to 4.5 bill. You went from 9 asp to 1. So please explain to me how you have made anything from me kicking your ass.

9. Maybe he just quit

10. Got 2 full steal bars on that ally hire. Ran out of xtals. Time to buy some more.

11. And I doubt it 3B he is too stupid to quit

12. Thread derailed /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.