KNIGHTS OF THE FAIL EMBLEM

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Oct 25, 2012.

1. You have a ton of haters and honestly I don't think any kotfe actually dislike you.

2. I suppose it is possible for her to win against this player if they had close to 0dp and Al had full attk pots, but I doubt a member of KotFE would have that few dp's for one, and like Alison said, why would she bother to attack with her build?

I call frame job.

3. No I don't think theirs any photoshop involved. They are current and just a asshole paying nobs to create Alison- instead of -Alison- . Doesn't take much brain power to figure this one out.

4. You made your peace with KotFE. Defend yourself surely but maybe point some of obvious out their not unreasonable .

5. The first dash in Alison's name on the SS is on the line above. Example:

BlahBlahBlah -
    Alison- blahbla

See? The dash was seperated. It tends to happen on the Android version of KaW, not the iDevice version.

6. Chuck was very sympathetic and helpful...
    [​IMG]

And so were the developers...
    [​IMG]

Pigs

7. Alison is going to be pot burned, stripped and perm target. IG bailed her out last time with promises of reform. I'm done with her. She can enjoy 100-1000 people on her from now on.

KOTFE IS TO REMAIN OFF THIS THREAD

8. They should check the date of the ss

9. Wasn't this situation resolved and left to die? Why can't things like this stay dead...

10. Ouch Looks like someone copy your name go get an :i

11. 1) Alison continues to boost KotFE's notoriety for not putting up with ****.
    2) I'm starting a pool on how long it takes her to cough up an apology thread for this shameless dig. She has the resolve of a French army. Pm me if you want in.
    3) Last time chuck forgave you he made a couple things pretty clear. If this was a misunderstanding and could have been cleared up, a conversation probably would have sufficed. Now that you made this thread... Lol @ your stupidity. You know cheese is STILL pinned 25/8 right?
    4) Forum fan boys and word warriors coming in droves makes me laugh. You low stat chumps are the loudest birds in the cage with the least amount of impact on the game itself. "go Alison, support for you" derp derp.

Weak chumps all of you.

12. If someone did copy her name the player would be able to click on the link from their news and see that it wasn't actually Alison

13. Eric, but what if someone changed their name to Alison with a capital i to do these hits, and then changed it back? What if she was framed? SS are inconclusive evidence for making someone a perm farm.

14. ^^^ lol especially to return hits, no?

15. I have my suspicions ....

[​IMG]

None of it matter now. I don't want peace. I just want the farm.

16. Here is my theory:

Alison has a glass of zima, she gets light headed and farms like she always does.

Next morning, wakes up to being burned all night and starts thinking up excuses.

Like I said Ali, u prove it wasn't u and I will max that person. But till I believe u, u can be targeted for the rest of my kaw days. 

17. @ Revolver how many times has she had this exact bump in with KotFE? Is she so mouth breather elbow biting derp faced that she doesn't know by now that a half-assed hate thread isnt the path to absolution? If you get framed for something you reason it out before you make a bash thread and think you can get away with it.

We're this my decision to make I'd farm her for good for no reason other than posting this thread. I'd also secure a commitment to never post anything in forums ever again.

18. I'm a culprit? :0

19. The screenshots said Alison-, not -Alison-.

20. Lmfao... I have better things to do dear. I appreciate your afterthought though. You are so insignificant you don't exist to me.