Kawboyz Kawlendar 2016

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Nov 21, 2015.

1. DiVosaurus i couldnt care less about your existance.and a squirt like you couldnt push my buttons in the slightest.and i dont care if your sick of me and how i am .ill carry on the same way . if your sick of me LoL its me whose pushing your buttons dumbo.

2. I don't quite understand your whole "paranoid stalker mean at the world" persona. If you live your life like you play kaw, you must be miserable.

3. you made the clan for yourself as a retirement clan. you was the only one in it . Looks like seth has got the lying disease also.

4. seth you the jump on the bandwagon buttkissing V wally. you the one with the problems not me. i think you getting jealous that im more popular than you will ever be. get used to it because it aint going to change any time soon.

5. It was initially a place for me to sit, yeah. I got back into kaw and put some effort into trying to start it up. It wasn't for me.

6. Tbh I don't really like V either. Kinda cocky, etc. but that's besides the point. My problem is with you, Roni. I'm not kissing anyone's ass except my own.

7. and it took you this long to pluck up the courage to tell me !! what all a sudden turned you into a man to splurt it out ? was it seeing v say it too ? needing the back up of others to say your feelings .and you know what ? i couldnt careless .whats one more wally added on to the rest of my haters .

8. I don't understand  but I think I'm done. I got my arguing in for the day. Thanks noob.

9. Roni still hiding in pin, please shut that trap already and do something. Your words is worth absolutely nothing now that you've been caught lying multiple times, so try and redeem yourself by growing a set and stop hiding in pin.

10. V don't use ronis words on her. That just looks boring an unoriginal. The lying thing is hers.

11. The difference is she's been caught out with multiple SS

12. Sometimes I wonder if roni doesn't play anymore after her first acct got "shut down" and saltyfeet made a second acct and is the new Roni. That would be gold.

13. Mr. Big Head Diva-saurus

[​IMG]

No dinosaurs given about ur opinion.

14. i was unable to get on kaw for over a hour because i was getting a message saying invalid response from server. all kinds of thoughts were going threw my head" ohh no ill be farmed by villian in my absense and lose all my gold " .i was soo scared !! i got back on kaw eventually and not one inc from -v-illain at all ! i dont know what your getting out of all the lies your telling . it just proves how slimey you are.

15. [​IMG]

Just adding Roni to this lovely kawlendar

16. hahaha! U deleted me off ur link thread?  u are pathetic.. that's some new lvl of butthurt

17. Only you, think of it as a compliment of how little care for you.
    I ACCEPT EVERYONE...
    Even roni ;)

18. I DO accept it as a compliment.  Just shows how much I got under ur skin.