KaW Memories (Part 2/?)

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Toast, Feb 23, 2017.

1. I'd love to make a hangout thread. In sense of KaW lore I'd picture it like a tavern, where rulers from kingdoms far and wide come to banter and leave indifferences at the door. Everyone is welcome, people who misbehave get shown to the door.

I think I remember a thread like that. Blimpy's Bar or Grill? Something like that. Just ongoing chatting.

2. We had [in my then-opinion] way too many hangout threads that always clogged up AT. There are a ton of them floating around in my various forum ss, most of which aren't making it to these threads. They were never my type of thing, I loathed the rp community to no end. Nowadays it might be harder because there are fewer consistently active posters, and a lot of people only pop in occasionally which would make it harder to have conversations. But hey, never know until you try!

3. Rp as in roleplayers? I don't remember any threads like that, or I just never checked them out.
    The silly anxiety that no one will reply stops me from opening a thread like that. I just find it so hard to get to know players on normal threads. The forums feel very clique-y to me.

4. Chihuahua/Chimichanga RP was the stuff back in the day.

5. Sounds illegal.

6. rp was almost all of those threads though, people playing that they were at some locale with some persona. It was a distinction that I couldn't stand.

7. Aah, the memories. 

8. Huh, I completely missed that.

Does anyone remember those Country Wars in like... 2012? Where only people with a certain amount of stats could participate, so people with lower stats made their own little groups and clans. I was in Team France... Good times, good times.

9. Support was emailed but they answered after the silence lifted automatically anyway. Glad u agree it was wrong though. Haha

10. That was not an extended personal attack, and was a very small part of an excellent commentary. It also wasn't uniquely personal, but referred primarily to a group. I will now be asking the mods to clean this up, as you have completely ignored my request to keep your off topic attacks off of my thread.

11. Country wars were hilarious good fun. I didn't get to be in them because I was too busy, but I loved following them

12. Roni, I thought u know all my accs? Then you should maybe look at their achievements a bit more closely and see that I've had a 6 year badge for months now on my old main. Lol

And I didn't tell anyone to grow up. I was commenting on someone else's comment.  You flop. Lol.

13. Apologies, Toast. The little gremlin has made it onto your thread.

14. Cause i know all your accounts dirtyAsh or should i say EuroTrash lol lol.Your accounts were pee wee tinytiny accounts . from 2013 . Toast the personal insults were spoke first by AshTrash do read first through her comment.

15. Toast it was a personal attack. Dont play dumb or do you only turn a blind eye when its a L.B clan member. it was blatenly a personal insult.

16. Honestly I've never looked at Ash's profile. I don't care what people's statuses are ingame, I only care about how they treat people they've never met and act in public.
    Moody, please go ahead and delete this comment too once you get there.

17. Dammit. And I had faith that for once you knew something correct.  Proven wrong again...
    One day, Roni. 

18. Right! Think I've cleaned up the personal attacks and massively off topic posts.

Like I've had to say several times this week - keep it clean so I don't have to!

Fanks! :cool:

19. Back on topic! Thank you kindly, sir.

Next episode: BUNICHIES. I think we'll get there in part 3. In the meantime, who remembers the giant fad? Like trash dove on fb lately?

20. Didn't players get banned for posting them eventually? Since Bunchies are phallic-looking llamas. :lol: