KaW EB Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by scarelettes-hoe, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Problem I see with this it would allow our all alts to do work and our mains to reek the benefit of it , it's to ex to cheat the system this way

2. My biggest problem with this, is this used to be a war game. Im all for mini games in kaw, but it should be about co-operative war between two clans. EB's are button bashing, and old wars became too restrictive. New wars are sharp n fast, but until they are fine tuned im out. Support for fresh ideas, keep em coming ;)

3. No clan requirement, just locked clan because in a tug of war damage bar a clan of 100 with 80 actives will beat a clan of 100 with 50 actives double in stats. Plus a highly active clan can beat stronger clan.

4. Support and a great idea:)

5. No support. That is jut an epic battle, except one side gets extra gold. Easily abused. Like plunder wars but not quite as good.

6. 1/2 support because kingdoms at WAR doesn't need more ebs but it also ads a new way to compete with other clans

7. @cebspy, you have eb equipment and they are enchantment. I doubt you are a hardcore war veteran yourself :/

8. Y'all aren't reading my post :/ It is an average epic battle. Clans would obviously use an inactive clan to war with, and not only get double the plunder but also get huge amounts at the end. PLUS you only need one hit to be active in an epic battle and this means that 1 assassinate = you get a share of all the gold in the "pot."

9. Nice thread zed

10.  I give up. You're all dumb and blind 

11. listen to him

12. Support! Mean while can we have some ee targets that don't hit back? Or an OSW that doesn't strip? Hell, while we spewing ******** around might as hell give us pots that'll blaze us out! Hell, ill be burning my cash on pot. Lets see which clan is the biggest EB noob! Yaaaay.

13. Shadow this is an alt my main is charging atm just because I don't do ee wars doesn't mean I don't war. Just means I think the ee system is flawed.