JASW (junior all Star Wars)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AZ___104929___TEC, Sep 28, 2012.

1. OK IF YOU SUPPORT THIS IDEA PLEASE FOLLOW ME I WILL SET UP THE CLANS AND THE WARS JUST FOLLOW ME!!! THANK YOU A LOT

2. 104929 you are NOT. A new player and neither are your many alts-obviously ppl on here can't be bothered to follow yr name to see you

3. I am going to be one of the clan owners Fellini

4. None of my alts have even posted on this thread, do you really think I have all these alts

5. OK so ATA creates a war system. This system is very similar to the all Star Wars however there is a little twist. The war is not for all-stars its for "junior all-stars" or like medium sized players. Maybe from 500k cs to 1.5 mil cs. This war will provide an opportunity for smaller players to grow and develop their alliances and war strategy. This will be a great oppourtunity and I know I will personally enjoy it. Please ONLY post "in" on this forum. If you would like to post suggestions post it on the regular "JASW" forum.

6. I'd like 1 I could join :)

7. No offense op but your JASW won't be nearly as good as last years JASW. Last years was hosted by Donkey and it was pretty much a success. It didn't turn out great but it was very fun. No offense though. It was Donkey who created it.

8. Its called sarcasm Op. :roll: