JASW (junior all Star Wars)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AZ___104929___TEC, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Day moose would you lock this

2. Say even day isn't the same

3. I dont think it was an official one as they didnt have achievments but based on how the outcomes were as it was pretty well thought out. The way the smaller players acted were disappointing. It wasn't worthy to be part of the ASW tradition. However people did enjoy it

4. More info coming up soon

5. Well lets improve the JASW system

6. OK so ATA creates a war system. This system is very similar to the all Star Wars however there is a little twist. The war is not for all-stars its for "junior all-stars" or like medium sized players. Maybe from 500k cs to 1.5 mil cs. This war will provide all the achievement of a all star war and all the mith and items. This will provide a chance for smaller players to grow and develop their alliances and their war strategy. This would be a great oppourtunity and I know I will personally enjoy it. PLEASE POST SUGGESTIONS!!!

7. No idiot you just want free stuff, stop ******* spamming.

8. This thread should be locked, what you stated about the size for the war was also involve in last years one. And based on how the JASW went down last year it goes to show smaller players dont deserve to have that. You want in the ASW grow and join next year.

9. If you think it should be locked, then stop commenting on it and let it die!

Far out...
    :|

10. Glad it's forum Friday.

11. For land complete highlands people ranked between 10000-20000

12. I haven't seen any mod on wc lately

13. Cat town races 5 miles long do da do da

14. Quit posting and it will die

15. Ok I asked moose to lock my repeat but while we're discussing in this thread lets continue discussing

16. Please list pro's and cons

17. Doesn't need too happen. If you want to war go set one up or just starting farming someone.

18. PLEASE POST SUGGESTIONS AND SUPPORT

19. go ahead set it up and ppl will come....not sure about the rewards though. :roll:

20. Ok I already have 4 clans we can do it in