is this considered too far for a 9 rated game?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jester13, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No I haven't, that's just my banner

2. And yet there is lopaiden who is currently silenced for violations of the ToU

3. He was silenced a few days ago for inappropriate (depraved? twisted? bizarre? creepy? perverse?) comments about me. I'm an adult female, and his comments didn't scare or intimidate me, however they are unacceptable and I reported them as such. I would have reported whether in a war, or outside of war, as the comments were perverse and deserving of a silence. That his clanmates rushed to his defense says a lot about them as well. Some comments are pathetic and silly, and some are just plain depraved. My advice to lopaidon or anyone who thinks that kind of comment is "chuckle worthy" is get a grip, and some counselling.

4. Morgan what do you hope to achieve from this? To discredit me? You should know by now that I'm not bothered about that.

What I am bothered about is jester13 writing in his initial post that I wanted to have sex with his 1 year old daughter.

Slanderous. Why? Because I said no such thing yet that's how jester worded it in his initial post.

I hope you do have those screenshots of me allegedly saying that jester, because I have emailed the devs and am awaiting a response.

5. Have a seat, cause you don't have a leg to stand on lopaidon. The screenshots prove it. As for discrediting yourself, you have done that job yourself.

6. And as for you Morgan, your opinion means sweet FA to me

7. It appears kaw has found another ahdragos funny how the rated 9 brings the perverts out

8. +10 points badMan for having a sense of humor. Also, please come out of pin, thank you.

9. I'm flabbergasted and would like to apologise on behalf my fellow kids.

That is terrible

10. Since when does talking about sex acts with children involve a sense of humor? Have you lost your mind radarchef?

11. Morgan, don't try that. In fact jester please post the screenshots of me saying I wanted to sleep with your one year old daughter

12. You said you have them, so post them

13. Not talking to you, you Mullet. I was tlaking to BadMan who happened to m ake a funny comment.
    Shut up and make me a stinky tuna sammich.

14. You guys make me laugh, you can't win this so called OSW and I say that sarcastically so you instead try to fling mud. Jester13 is just butt hurt because he got stripped earlier and will be stripped again. At which point I'm sure there will be another thread about me.

That's ok, I'm still going to play the game.

Trash talk is part of the game.

It goes like this, you trash talk me, I trash talk you, you write a thread about me in forums because your running out of ideas and pots.



Did I make a joke about a 1 year old child, no I didn't. Like I said I don't know jester or his family.

This saga reminds me of melissa-honeybee and her outrageous claims.

15. Pics would be nice.

16. Yes jester13, please post the screenshots of me saying that I wanted to have sex with your 1 year old child. Your words not mine

17. Screenshots would be nice, but just like how they don't belong on anyone's wall, they don't belong on forums. Not sure why anyone would want to stick up for someone making pedophile comments, but it's wrong anywhere.

18. I wouldn't mind seeing the screenshots too. I mean at this point it's OP's word against Lopaidon. And the lack of evidence by OP pretty much discredits this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.