is anyone else sick if this tactic

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rikkimaru, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Plus Thor !!! That was a mismatch u know it we all know it. So Thor !!! Get real. Only worry about murder war when we meet you !

2. I'm all for war, it can be fun. But all these barcode names are screwing with what could be a fair fight. And by the time you block/unblock/follow/unfollow check the name put it into CC from an iDevice you're knocked out. Frustrating as hell. And no I'm not picking on murderwar it's just that I know it's filled with barcodes as I've warred against them. I'd say others if I warred again after that. Because it was ridiculous

3. The blocking thing works best gives you a nice link

4. Please MW family dont post here as everyone is entitled to there opinion on the matter. We War ON!!! Thanks and much appreciated :D :mrgreen:

5. Op needs to just war and stop crying. Tracking a target is easy and there are loads of ways to do it be it barcode city or not.

Names don't ruin kaw lol but posting in forums crying like a baby certainly does. Suck it up, find a way to deal with it and shut up.

Alternatively hit me - I'm easy to remember even for someone as stupid as you appear to be .

Cheers
    Snr

6.  Hansel/Purespy asks you to hit him. No way that can end well for OP. :?

7. Hit him OP!!

8. Snr. Your so right. Respect

9. Don't u just love it. Bar code. Haha. So ur tracking is crap. Go by numbers. So easy.

10. It's easy tracking barcodes. All u need is a tracker that can quickly memorize the build of all barcodes to decipher them instantly. Simple. 

11. Just jailbreak and change Kaw's text font....

12. Not sick of that tactic. My thought is that it is within rules, so use it. Do think there is a difference in some examples listed. Earlier it is mentioned that Murder War has bar coded names. I don't think those are true bar coded names. They look like clan tags as name is easily identified. A few minutes ago a closer version of a bar coded name came across in wc and they are from Chronos HQ clan. Looking through the clan there are 17 with extremely close names using the barcode method and their clan name. I can see where that may be difficult for some, but plenty of suggestions in posts to help overcome that issue in battle. Again, no rule against it, use it toward you advantage.

13. No support to OP. Good tactic to use in a war game like these.

14. Most of the new craze you can decipher if you only look at the center of the name- letters between the bars. Hope it helps.

15. Mine too! You can see the size difference :) it's nice

16. I have never occured this problem, but..

Spray and Pray! Hit anyone and everyone you see on that rosterboard! Use xtals lika chunky munky! And, last but not least, farm them on non-war days. Punish them for being hidden in plain sight! :p

17. Support. Ban them, make them change their name
    Its a exploit, definetely. Its hard to identify which player exactly is this, and that's a kind of unfair exploit.

The problem is also in the user interface as well.
    DEVS should add:
    Clan # rank in the ko message
    Make the names clickable

18. I wouldn't say ban them, I'd suggest make a way so it is possible for those on iDevice who aren't pirates that jailbreak their phones/devices because its a rather silly idea. I'd have to say at best, at least give us their war roster plunder rank so we have a chance against them. And it would make a lot more sense. And yes I have seen the chronos hq ones, they started that right after going against murderwar. I know because I was there. I refuse to be apart of a clan that would use that tactic as I see it as a poor attempt at gaining wins.

19. It is. Support. Sorry Omets I love you guys but its ******* annoying.