is anyone else sick if this tactic

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rikkimaru, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Obviously not an obsolete tactic if it still pisses ppl off :lol:

2. Idk how those asterisks got there. I didn't bypass..

3. asterisks represent a naughty word that was filtered, not a.bypass. bypass would be typing the word in such a way that the asterisks DIDN'T show up.

4. Why u not use a capital at the start of title!! :evil: :evil:

5. Barcodes and Pseudo Barcodes have been around for years If you wanna have no name, no soul, no identity, that's your choice. It is very difficult to overcome a clan of soulless barcodes. But this tactic should not be 'Band' (Soz , had to) but overcome.
    The tactic I recently faced is the FOLLOW BOMB by Non-Warring members. VERY CHEAP. I've entertained the idea, but a more successful version.
    Using non warring members to interfere is a slimy tactic. Good thing it failed.

6. My device is an Android, and the font I use, SHOWS the i's and the L's for what they are, it's very nice !

7. It's not the point, the tactic is ruining wars for people who want to war, and pushing people who are just starting wars away. It's just ridiculous

8. Barcodes can't hide from a Droid player as well as PC lol problem solved.

9. Don't think it should be banned. It's a legitamite war tactic. Adapt and overcome

10. Adapt and overcome is said repeatedly through this. Okay you adapt and overcome when the game shows half the name and they all look the same.

11. Barcodes are annoying but not just that. Murder war is a perfect example. So hard to look at lol. Anyways i think the best way to fix this is to lower the limit on max amount of characters in a name. Most ppl use mobile device for wars an cannot see whole name. Tell me forums would you want to bs a barcode clan?
    I
    II
    III
    IIII
    IIIII
    IIIIII
    IIIIIII
    IIIIIIII
    IIIIIIIII
    IIIIIIIIII
    IIIIIIIIIII
    IIIIIIIIIIII
    an not to mention all the combinations to make all those the same... Makes me never wanna go shopping again i hate barcodes so much. Or just randomized characters such as: vwvwwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwva, vwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvb ect.

12. You need to plan ahead of the war!

Find the names you can not see properly/look the same, look at their allies/owner, find the person on clan roster using his allies/owner and write down the clan roster number.

Now when they attack you look at the profile and check allies/owner and find the person using what you wrote down earlier!

Not rocket science!

13. They really are annoying but I have to admit it's a good tactic. I'll never use it though. I prefer an original name without all the ugly pillars :)

14. Support. Until i test a theory.

15. And I love my six pillars lol

16. It's a little confusing but doesn't really make a difference if u stick to plan it doesn't matter what there called, if in doubt just use clan roster

17. My only contest is this:

Isn't it better to win as discernible player rather than just another IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    In a crowd? Sorry but if i put work in i would want my name to resonate and to remain not to fade into a sea like named automatons. Granted I know some barcodes. and they are outstanding individuals . If we face you identifiable , why not do the same . as to the earlier poster. Xstals are in fact available to all. Barcodes and xstals are not an exploit on their own with a subtle difference. Xstals are limited to two. Barcodes are allowed as far as the eye can see or as the masses forfeit identity. So yes. It is an exploit of sorts in that a clan is not hindered in the creation of barcodes . Now if deals saw fit to open the keyboard , say  or 不不不不不不 then we have a discussion .

Until then we have an untended exploit .

18. And unintended * jeez (folks beer does not help forum post lol )