IQUITiG!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Khanny________________________, Aug 18, 2012.

1. As if I was ever a huge iG fan...lol. Not so much. As far as Khan goes, though, there has always been healthy and mutual respect. I guess this brings more light to why Swabia left iG.

SUPPORT

joe_ Order of the Fox

2. I thought this said

'I quitting'
    Then saw the

3. Lowercase i

Title made so sense

4. iG 

5. Jano: an iG leader is one of your founding members...and a former Fox...irony?

6. Not to mention they're your official posted allies! Gj. Alienate your own folks publicly. They'll love that........

7. Khan is OG iG. There are quite a few here in Foxes who remember him from before the clan system, and then again from the Great Wars.

What iG has done is a great disservice to a member, who after nearly 3 years service, had nothing left to prove.

I have spoken with him personally, as a friend, and he is sad today because of this.

8. Joe I'm not Kreuzritter..just a guest don't really care

9.  beings clan-less is better  no family drama .

10. Shows what happens when you try to fight everybody and only make one ally, people will gang up on you

11. Wow !!! Thanx Joe thank you for reminding me those good old days one would never forget. We had a blast, learned alot of things and have seen numerous amount of changes as months passed by. I'd say we are one of the lucky players who managed to witness the good noob days of KaW.  I'm glad to see lots of players still hanging around and playing this game as it was meant to be played. 
    Cheers to Swabia for creating AM.... If u wanna know what used to happen during that time? Just follow AM and it's clan page 

12. I'm not sure if anyone has adressed this yet but, isn't posting a personal photo of another player against the ToU in some way shape or form?

13. Sorry to hear khan. Good luck with Yafi 

14. Join the club lol.

15. Khan, first of all congratulations that you passed your exams that well. I know how much they meant to you.

The recent happenings aren't easy to address for me. We have been clanmates for so many years and you know that I supported you all the time.

As you mentioned yourself there were questions about your role in iG once you started to create UAE, your own clan, as well. Whenever that topic came up, and it did quite often, I vouched for you as I had 100% trust in you. And you gave me no reason to question that.

Council was very much aware that you had an alt in YAFI, current enemies of our allies AAH and Osiris. We spoke about that and you gave me your word that you will keep things separate 100%. Have you received any signs of mistrust by iG since then? I don't think so. Your account stayed in iG, although inactive due to your focus on graduation.

A few days ago various members of our allies came to visit iG to do EB together. We were forced to kick inactives to make room, and that included you. No offense since you haven't been active in clan chat for weeks/months.

We were surprised to see you reapply just a few hours later, having thought you were inactive. Of course we let you back into clan. A couple of hours later again it came to our attention that YAFI attempted a strip on an AAH member who had inactive EB status at that time. Just minutes later you claimed in clan chat that you had to take care of a few things, left iG and moved your account, supposed to be treated 100% separate to YAFI, right into clan YAFI.

If you are that innocent as you claim to be that is a massive amount of coincedences within a short period of time? How could I, or any other iG leader, vouch for you after that and let you back into clan?

Instead you end up here, write crap about iG, fraternise with a joke like jo_e or Pure Fails and start a smear campaign against _BallE_, who has been doing a fantastic job as Council member ever since, who took care of the administration of "your" iG while you were away.

If things were indeed how you claim I have total understanding in your frustration. Your reaction, regardless of previous events, is not acceptable nevertheless.

16. Yea , I was inactive. But I used to open my account just to check if everything was alright. When I saw myself clanless, I talked to spar and sorted it out with him as he said they were doing a eb and were making a record so he invited more ppl to do it.
    Later on I had some hits from an Yafi member on my iG account , I didn't know what was going on, I didn't want yafi to ever fight iG in any circumstances. I had no access to my alt so I instantly moved my main account there to see what was going on. There was just some mid understanding and I was about to return back and this happened.

What's funny is that I didn't even know that AAH members were in iG until Balle told me abt it yesterday. After I was kicked from the pal group.

I have to ask FEW questions ATEY !?
    WHY DOES COUNCIL TAKE STRICT ACTIONS BEFORE THEY're 100% Sure?

WHY does Council take those actions on a member who is one of the oldest and WHY DON'T THEY think twice and investigate more so that they knew what was right or wrong ?

HOW DID COUNCIL AGREE TO EVEN PUT MY NAME IN CLAN ANNOUNCEMENT TO FARM THe FACK OUT OF ME?

Lastly,
    WHY WASN'T I EVEN ASKED ABOUT IT ? BEFORE MAKING THOSE UNWANTED/MISLEADING/INCORRECT DECISION?

What did u expect? For the third time, kicking me out of clan, pal groups and this time crossing the limits after I came to know my name was gonna be put in CA and after u would know the truth? APOLOGIZE AND ASK ME TO JOIN BACK ? AGAIN and Again ? IS IT SO EASY FOR U PPL ?

I facking cared so much for the clan and the members !!! I never expected anything much more than just backing me up. It was not even abt iG. It was all abt YAFI and AAH.
    I have waited for a long time to see things getting better. Go and Dig out those threads during the PE war. Look at my posts there, u will know how badly I was waiting for things to get better, I also tried my level best to stop that war between friends!!! Not only friends but the oldest ppl I know in KaW since I started playing!

IF i never cared, I would have just sit back and watched the drama.

I BET U IF THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I WAS TREATED THIS WAY, MY RESPONSE WOULD BE TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

17. When u had so Many doubts in mind, why didn't anyone dare to ask me Atleast once ??? I know nobody has the answers. 

18. Btw Balle I'm happy to see u in my news since 24hrs. U might be thinking id retaliate and accept ur 1 on 1 funny sheet. But ur hits makes no difference. I'm already hurt and upset, ur actions are worthless.

Today is EID, so EID MUBARAK EVERYONE!!!
    I won't be much active today  ( Balle  )