IQUITiG!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Khanny________________________, Aug 18, 2012.

1. After giving it a chance, numerous amounts of times, iG still likes playing the blame game,
    threatening thier own members, farming them and then thinking whether it was right or
    wrong in the end. Looks like a fair thing to me XD

No, i would not be complaining about it if this was the first time iG has done this to me.
    Its been very common nowadays, farm ur member, kick him out of all pal groups and
    when he gets back to you worried, then try to sort it out and if U FAIL, ASK HIM TO
    FARM U BACK! Bahaha.. cool stuff.

This time I was blamed to be YAFI council helping thier members farm AAH , providing info
    from iG clan chat as iG had few noobs visiting from AAH for an EB ( came to know this today
    when Balle told me about it Lol )

Since day 1 of the YAFI vs AAh war, everyone knew I had an alt in yafi and after 4-5 months
    of that ongoing war, after been allowed by ATE ( iG council ) , after discussing it with him and
    getting his permission I stayed in YAfi, but then left bcos of rl life, exams,job,etc. Well, I passed with Distinction, thank god i didnt play or my grades would succkk! I was away
    for 3 months... I just started playing again and now im kicked and blamed for things i didnt even
    know ! XD

Im tired and frustrated, I AM NOT GONNA PROVE MYSELF AGAIN AND AGAIN LIKE AN IDIOT.
    I even know that IG doesnt need me, so they would not really care if i still stay or leave.
    I dont spend $$$ on this game and I dont help in buying off allies in strips, I dont help as a bank... IG WANTS PPL LIKE queenvasia, balle, assiss.. etc..
    I Used to Wonder why balle, assiss, meisha were made IG council so soon, like they were iG for just 6-7 months i think. But meisha left... i know why she left.. but anyways.. the PICTURE IS CLEAR!!! Best of luck iG..!!!
    :shock: Are u rich?
    :shock: Do u have trillions on hand whenever asked?
    :shock: can u buy off 5T atleast in strips?
    :shock: U should spend alot $$$ if u wanna be in iG.
    OOps... sorry it wasnt like this until the OG's were around. Miss them. Wish they never left, that oLD iG is gone for good. Meet the new ones! XD
    I know INTER THE PERV AKA THE BUTTHURT NOOB is also involved in this ! :lol:
    He should be happy now. Tara is a good friend of urs.. i know u filled her ears with ur dirty talks and she blindly trusted u! :cry:

I wish i had moved on with krakkerz.. Red.. and others but i wanted to stay... i had a feeling that things would change... but its getting worst day by day. sorry guyz, I still respect ya'll but i kick myself cos i didnt follow u guyz at that time :(

SO yeah!!! Bubye iG!!! The ppl i'd never forget and would always have my respect are Shadowkan, Ate, Johnslayer, Miriam, bluey, raj, py, og, mad, hansel, few more... cant remember names right now ! :roll:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. first 

3. CONVO BETWEEN ME AND IG COUNCIL ( BALLE )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Wow Khan.. Lol

5. Quick. Who can spot the bypass?!?

6. Yes iG is going down hill... A lot.

7. Go Khan! Btw, title needs spaces....

8. So you were accused of being YAFI you got mad because they were right

9. Lol I wish they were right. I'd Atleast be happy that they did this to me bcos I was wrong.

Khan

10. Anyone else see the great wall of china on the OP?

11. If I had to go against iG , I'd hve done lots of stuff im capable off during the PE war.

12. People take this game way too seriously.

13. That sucks mate.

You DO have a YAFI tag though.. Lol.

14. Yeah thank god

15. Why have a yafi tag?

16. Personally I hear good things about iG from my friends there. AotS sucked. Kicked me out because they thought I was a KotFE spy

17. Your friends are lying.

18. My alt has a yafi tag since a long time. It's a long story but to let u know I owned a clan called United Assassins - Elite ( UA-E ). I went inactive for 4-5 months and UA was merged with Yafi. I often visited yafi with my alt to see my friends , but then the war between AAH/osiris and yafi started. They stripped one of my best friend ( ex UA member ) when he was banned for 24hrs and he lost 15T gold. Then I changed my alts name and it had an yafi tag and I fought against AAH ( iG knew abt this since day 1 ). I tried to convince ext to have a cf , hence that pal group was created. But it didn't work out. I left yafi and again went inactive for 2 months as I had exams and was too busy with work as well. My main was always in iG. Btw I was only in yafi to back my clan members ( UA ) in that war. I had no personal issues or other interests. Ext ( council of yafi ) and couple of other ppl were good friends since before yafi was even created.