in Reply to Moose's Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Malestone7469, Nov 23, 2014.

1. I rarely chime in, but as an eb fairy (ck my stats) even I am disappointed in cutting back on shard event. Oh, while checking my profile feel free to borrow a shard.

2. I left this thread open because the OP felt strongly about his possition and wanted to make sure it was discussed in the community.

3. Yepps. Thanks for not closing it Moosey.

I brought this up to just bring to the community's attention the consequences of the Shards Event. I've not had so much fun. =)

I think the clans are pulling together and there's more chatter in CC.

On the other hand, my thread has also given rise to the Opt-Out Pot. I knew that some would bleat and ask Devs to let them off the hook.

It's good to know that we should be able to make choices.

Lots of business people are running all over the world for the last few weeks until middle of December, trying to finalize a lot of things for their companies before the holiday season, my heart bleeds. Yeah Right!

A lot of kids are having holidays in Asia, and so the Shards Event is well timed for them.

A shout out to: IgerPums and Froggy. 

4. Interesting, the comments on this thread are.

5. One of the things you'll notice is.....

All the Banks, and Guild Hansels, SoS Hansels, would / should have removed themselves from the Shards Event.

After all, they have to be EB Fairies in order to grow their gold. Banking in Trillions of Gold is not a possibility and getting hit for 24m Gold and losing 2B Gold doesn't make sense.

One thing you will see however is, Ally buying has come to a halt. That's good, because everyone's going for Shards and Swords, not gold and helping people down the LB.

Enjoy! Mates.....

6. Yo male bro. How's it going?

8. Hi Tom,
    How are you?
    I hope you're back to some activity now.
    Miss you all.