in Reply to Moose's Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Malestone7469, Nov 23, 2014.

1. I facepalmed

2. Talk about saying things and making them seem bad when in reality most of us love this part

I've already got my mates and myself tracking five or six big guys in the big clans to strip the few days before and ruin their day. Should be amazingly fun and will almost certainly piss off many more people

3. Here is my opinion. Who cares about shards. The equipment is so so. The real fun is the fact everyone is actually hitting each other. If clans want to maul others I say come and get it. This is what keeps people playing KAW. Those who PVP often have known this for a while. ️

4. 

5. 

6. Shut up.

7. Lol. Princess Bacon.

8. I hate it when people say "If you don't like it don't read it" you don't know whether or not you like it until you've read it. Rather you tell them "If you don't like it **** off because nobody cares"

9. Replies on a thread are seen and often ignored. Also they're only relevant for about two pages. Not even half the people that saw this thread would see the comment, unless they actually read all the replies

10. Thank you Golden Troll

11. Well how's it going?
    It seems like some sheep are bleating

12. The sheep have won. The devs have caved on this Promo, so, I stand corrected.

The naysayers have won the day. EB fairies, I salute you.

We do not run a war app.

If this makes you happy, that explaines much about what this app has become.

13. I think most share your disappointment.

Can't please everybody.

14. This is like the LB/round war thing all over again.

15. I would have never thought of that. It is so simple. Yet so revolutionary.

16. haha i hadnt even thought of big clans ganging eachother for shards instead of gold, thats great. good to know, and nice to see you again mal.

17. Total and utter support.

18. My mamma always told me "if you have nothing nice to say, I'll shove a bar of soap in your mouth!"

19. Fact is he made a thread.

Fact is he has a point.

Fact is his important comment would be lost in a long moose thread.

Given the fact he made the thread already, why post moronic comments about how he should have posted somewhere else? Why not comment about his position? If you are too much of a noob to comment intelligently, don't. People who tell me what I "should have done" should shampoo my soiled shorts.

Personally I agree. Moose likes making witty threads every other day, but does he really have any special insight into the strategy of elite clans? I don't think so. The OP is perfectly justified in calling the moose out over something he clearly doesn't understand.