Illegal Botting Cheaters Beware

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Hitokiri_Battousai, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Maybe there were multiple players using the same name hitting you at the same time. I've seen clans do that where they have a few people with the same name so it's harder to keep track of the roster. In before lock 

2. Cease Fire I stand corrected it can be done no harm no foul. Tested it out with a buddy of mine and he's at 12 actions in 7 sec. So no big seal to go 17 in 5 seconds. Thank you for all who contributed.

3. Please explain how a bot would make you hit faster then how a normal person could, because I am confused.

4. Autoclicker was so season 1.

5. Only time I got hit a lot in an instant was during last week's war 10. Internet was being laggy, just hitting without being hit at first. Then bam! 20 notifications.

6. Wow.... Op..... Wow....

7. Don't know that's why I asked never seen it before that's why I asked if it was cheating or not. I was told from a trusted source that it is not cheating. So I'm content with just being owned simple as that.

8. It's very serious to accuse people of botting without valid proof... My guess is OP is new to wars maybe?

9. Do you see the name in here and yes this is my first ever war hence the summer plates and hence the season 1 equipment you are a genius

10. Those weren't EE wars homie... People have been bitching about lag since season one... I'm sorry but I don't check stats, I got by the awesomeness you post OP...

Lag has always been an issue.. No need to get your panties in a bunch

11. Go by^*... Congrats on the wicked awesome equipment 

12. Mod please lock thread I'm done thank you

13. There's a gaming keyboard that allows u to program actions so all u have to do is click 1 button it automatically clicks att clicks full pots and closes results screen ... While I do not own one and war from phone I've seen it in action and yes it's way fast ...

Not cheating but damn close ...

14. Wow. Op is an idiot. Coming in here with a stupid attitude. Blaming people and then realizing that everyone was right... That his ass was owned. Get over it and go back to your ebs you damn fairy.

15.  illegal botting 

16. Ever heard of ninja's?

17. Rude :eek:

18. I think he wanted his whole clan farmed

19. You're not touching my clan . I dint have a clan 

20. Phar... Read all ops posts. It's EXACTLY what happened. He's the one that came here with a crap attitude. All mighty 27 tril in Allies