ig

Discussion in 'Wars' started by sawyYSRr, Sep 25, 2013.

1. I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly…
    Think happy thought.

2.  Request denied 

3. :cool: sawyYSRr this isn't just a recommendation... NO CF!! :lol:

4. iG and there membera have never farmed anyone in the history of this game.

All iG has ever done is simply terrorize and dominate their targets with seemingly an endless wave of troops and spies.

From my knowlege of iG, my former oG alliance member and with the history between iG and Foxes I can say this.

They don't need a reason to mow you over
    They don't need a reason to "Harvest" your gold
    They know how to find you even after reset
    And if you give them a reason you are in trouble.

Also, candidly, you better hope I do not find out that you lied about being in the military. I read that you made that clam and the truth of it is now in question.

If you ever clamed to be in the military but was never a member you have untill your next responce to right up an apology to everyone who has ever served in their nations military. Also, it better be a damn good one, or I will make sure you will see a hell of a lot incoming from now till the time you give up and quit this game and I won't be the only one.

Support and respect to iG for taking care of this player and playing the game right.

5. op is asleep :lol: about 3 hrs ago he went upstairs so his mommy can read him bedtime stories :roll:

6. Strip time?

7. Support to IG and AAH hi Tara and stoirin and storm kick sawyer's butt lol

8. iG is farming you? Im farming them now. Lets go SawyYSRr.

9. You show that barely low land complete noob who's boss

10. Yup, chest beating, fanboys, noob_warrior, and clan banging low stat noobs...iGsy is back!

11. Why don't you reset better than crying military guy️