ig

Discussion in 'Wars' started by sawyYSRr, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Avenger, Storm didn't involve us in any way.

2. He involved me

3. No. You can only ask someone to leave if they're trolling, flaming, or going off topic on your thread. He is not doing that.

4. You wrote a thread and people responded get over it. If you want it to stop request a lock! It's quite simple!

5. I know Tara I'm kinda like your forum peace keeper. At least when it involves someone I know, or have met allot in my Kawreer

6. Iam out...this a bore really. Said what I wanted to. Tara...have a pleasant one

7. Thank you, Storm. You too ️

8. Storion was bringing up well a storm in heaven issues with me anyways atih why u hate me

9. You can hit me storm ohhhh cause i have about 1k troops

10. You said kawreer...that's hilarious!Cheers to you

11. IG may you please give me cf i mean you got my allies right

12. Storm and I go way back. We have the same reasons for disliking you ex. Opening us to wc because you couldn't hit us and your lies. With that said...spell my name right! I'm out

Tara and iG have a great one! I respect you guys greatly! Keep giving him hell!!! I know we will be. 

13. They should pound your ass until you can fit a grand piano safely within the confines of your rectum.

14. Love you stoirion

15. Sounds fun igcp btw off topic

16. You threatened to kill yourself, over virtual farming. How chicken **** is that?

17. Wow you believed it no 39b to 0 decided to pot

18. Wow you dun gone and angered the wrong people.

Now go sit down and put your helmut on. Grab your box of half eaten crayons and enjoy never coming out of pin.

19. RC....I love you

20. So you are ig to?