Ig family...POWER TO THE SHEEPLE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FacingReality, Feb 28, 2013.

1. And knocking my reading and writing skills. Obvious sign of an idiot who has no other ammo to use

2. Mickey...no. Killing Haunts won't make you a warrior. Matter of fact...forget I mentioned it. Keep doing what you do. Forums love you. I just don't.

Deuce, I trolled it first. That makes you my follower. Welcome to Team Heath brother!

3. Mickey, troll away fella. This is your house. I actually hate forums.

Swan, it was an 8t strip. Ask Beast. He spent a lot of time whining about it and talking about a legal team and whatnot.

4. Lol reg how am I going to be able to sleep tonight knowing you don't like me??? U just bwokeded my wittle heart.

And thanks for permission to continue doing as I do. Pretty sure I would have gotten rounded up and sent to the office without ur hall pass there

5. Team Heath!

I'm already a fan, bud. I wait outside your trailer with your other 30-something year old male following. :lol:

6. And reg I hate forums too. Hence the reason I haven't been on forums in the last month. Forums are as dead as rap is.... So not my house lol. My house wouldn't have all these nOobs in it. They would all be in the backyard. In the bonfire

7. Deuce...we call them "modular homes" now!

And that's really a female...but she's 27 and smokes a lot. But...best of the modular home park. WINNING!!!!

8. Except me mick, you love me 

9. Less talky talk Regulators and how about you start hitting. I'm tiring quickly of your garbage on forums. What we have seen here is ireg man up and admit that he posted with an alt and wulf do his best to cover up the mess that followed when everyone turned on ireg and made him look like a fool. You just made yourselves look even worse. You guys continue playing the forum game and I will keep beating on your kingdoms.

Good work team!!

10. WAIT!!! MedicGuy...are you back above max ally plunder yet??? If so, we'll get back to you chief!!!!

And shut up fool. If you don't like forums, don't read them. Nobody asked you to come in here and cry like a lil chump.

This is a fact check, noob. So counter my counter to your silly ass newsletter or show up in my news.

11. Next time iReg why don't you check with the boss before posting on forums. Clearly you need adult supervision. I'm very happy watching you make a fool of yourself, but I'm sure your clan and allies aren't. You remember your allies don't you? The ones like Alpha and 7DS who actually hit back.

Keep digging the hole buddy, I am happy to hand you the shovel.

12. Medic...you're a clown. I'd love to "keep digging" with you, but instead I'll let you go shake your hat for some iReg strip funds.

GOOD WORK TEAM! 

13. Wow, iG challenged by an alt.

That always works.

[/sarcasm]

14. Haha so true op. Alt or not still a good thread. And its Mr. Meatshield to you Micky happy kawing :)

7-Deadly_Sins-7

15. Ahh the fun of reading these threads in the afternoon

16. I like the quote from The Departed at the end of the OP. Great movie.

17. @Medicnoob...your as insignificant in this war as this account is..your a pot burner at best. What you say or do is having zero affect on this war.

Your about as useless as that white crap that accumulates on the corners of your mouth when your thirsty.

go along now little sheep...BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

18. I think the white crap on MedicGuys mouth is something else entirely. 