iG apology thread.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _Black-Star_Fanbat_, Jul 16, 2012.

1. I see what you did there :)

2. Horus... You can not talk about respect at all lmao. You are one of the last people who should be trying to talk about Respect.

Pitiful

3. Haven't seen one of these for a while 

4. Funny jano, you run to eb and come back to war, sissy.

5. @ BringMeWar: pe and other clans handing iG their asses? Really? So where are pe leaders? Stripped and inactive LMFAO. Look at your clans roster and their allies, your a liar and a joke. We own you

6. Stop talking so high up about yourself. You are not all that anymore.

7. How would you know? I haven't see you on the other side of this war. Feel free to press the attack button on me and find out.

8. You can not tell me iG is as prominent as it used to be. I am not disrespecting iG. But you have got to admit it isn't as prominent as it used to be.

9. And again, how would you know any of this? Believing all the forum propaganda?

I have no respect for anyone who comes on forums talking out of their ass. You want an opinion, come make one from experience.

10. @ Spar

PE leaders stripped and inactive damn brah.. Im A pure spy

Why dont you go back to 3rd party app and apologize to wilson... AGAIN

Now shhhh boy

11. It's not forum propaganda. Now you are the one talking out your ass. You are to scared to admit it. It's okay.

12. Oliver, you're a joke. You going to press the attack button or keep talking?

13. Lol I don't see you pressing the attack button either. And calling me a joke because in state the truth. Classic

14. That's odd spar, I never knew you could strip someone who has no allies to begin with.

15. lol trojan... I will soon napalm your clan and others talking ****.... Expect me 

16. Oh big bad spar threatened to strip me 

17. OMG lopaiden your going to do that by following me

18. You will see 