iG apology thread.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _Black-Star_Fanbat_, Jul 16, 2012.

1. genius*

proved my point even further.

2. Oh why, as if these people deserve apologizes? I would rather be farmed to oblivion then apologize, no matter what I'd done... :roll:

3. You...surrender your soul to Satan? I don't believe in god but I know that that's ****** up...

It depends whether or not the person apologizing fought back well or not at all. I'd respect the player fighting back, as much as that's worth, while I'd despise the player whining.

4. Only a ***** would do this i'd never apologize i'd rather watch myself get stripped of trillions again

5. Did he fight back?

6. This guy is a tool and deserves to be farmed till he quits. IG is weak and is having their ass handed to them by PE and a few other clans. Where they found the time to mess with this pathetic noob beats me.

7. lol, we must be in different wars

8. OP is a noob he gives I because he can't fight

9. @Horus you're talking about respect on the internet? You've got to be kidding me.

10. Watch it Sprx

11. Why would you apologise to some random person around the world lol

12. A family of "rutheless farmers" make 1 person apologize :eek: Holy **** they must be badasses! Pretty easy to pin someone round the clock when its 90+ players on one guy. If you ignore their attempts to make you apologize the farming will stop after awhile. Whats the worst they do? Hire a few allies take all your money :lol: :lol: Guess you will just have to go do something constructive for a few days :lol:

13. @Tex

Respect is earned, not given. It's like saying, why fear someone from a game? The OP is clearly scared and fears iG. Better to be look at with respect rather then a coward like the OP.

14. This is probably the tenth or eleventh iG apology I've seen this week...

15. Seriously? I'd never apologize to anyone lol

16. IG sucks ****! :lol:

17. I'm trying something new here never done before 