idiot monkey in iw clan heedless marauders

Discussion in 'Wars' started by iiillliiiillliillii, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Monkeysjdjdjf spamming cc in our iw !!!! Help silence Him any mod

Show how low people can do to win an iw war

2. ..................What did I just read.......

3. Most pointless thread ever. Lock pls and throw away the key

4. If you are having issues with a spammer in your indi war take a screen shot of it and email the devs at support@athinkingape.com with your username, game, and issue. Attatch the screen shot for further proof.

5. Indi war...I get it. Not up on all the kawbbreviations.

Oh yeah. Take a SS and email support. They'll "broken sword" his sorry rectal cushion.

6. We posted here because we're desperate. He kept on spamming and we can't c targets. We lost because of that, we also feedback the devs but nothing happened. I hope the mods would step up their game an be more vigilant during events like this.

7. EE MOLE

This guy named monkey deserves a war ban if you were in this indi war then post the ss you
    got of monkey and we should get 50mith and an ee level

8. Re: EE MOLE

Starting a petition to forum ban op. Any supporters?

9. Re: EE MOLE

Yes that was bs he spent an hour spamming cc and cost us a war we should of won

10. Re: EE MOLE

You should get a war ban for being a frequent inactive, how do you not have permanent broken sword?

Sorry a mole doesn't justify a free win, loser.

11. Re: EE MOLE

Support

12. Re: EE MOLE

Support

13. Re: EE MOLE

Exactly

14. Re: EE MOLE

Support.

15. It won't be fast. ATA usually takes 2-4 hours to respond to an email. Longer on weekends.

Just farm the player unmercifully until ATA acts. Nothing you can do.

16. Re: EE MOLE

No support

17. So because he had a tactic to help someone win you cry? Ok

18. Hmm. Maybe we can, we could create this mute button. When u mute this player, u can't see his chat in clan chat. What u think?

19. Re: EE MOLE

Troll, I know that. I was WC this war, we were up 4bil till last 5 minutes. Had no tracker, so it was hard anyway. Opponents mass xtal, reds were hidden behind a bloody spam. All monkeysjdjdjf did was spam.
    As reds went hidden, Calling ups was a nightmare. Result? We lost in last 5 minutes.
    It happens, I know. But it is not fair for those who devoted time for this. WC needs to work double time.
    Don't even care about the 50mith I lost, I have plenty and I do not want extra EE.
    I just want statless alts and these small accounts banned from war unless they get to a good size. It is ******* unfair for honest warriors. :cry: