i_love_to_farm_you lmao

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlllIilI_MR_MAGOO_lllIIlll, Aug 5, 2012.

1. As my posts keep getting deleted by I_love_to_farm_you had to write this forum
    Any friends any clans that help this player will be farmed by me
    End of post welcome haters 

2. And why didn't you put a welcome may???!!!

3. Only mods and devs can delete posts

(/).-)

4. Nice. Support MR MAGOO!

5. hes on about wall posts

YEAH THIS DICK FARMED ME FOR NO REASON AND THEN MADE ME FORUM APOLOGIZE FOR NOT HITTING NACK COS HE WAS DTW...WTF??

Hey drgn!

6. Hahahahaahahaahaha I_love_to_farm_you is a noob and a shame to the name farmer

7. Sorry I'm just going to sneak in

*sneaks in sneakily*

And add my new signature

*secretly adds spanking new signature*

__KingDelta__
    Kiss my butt Please

8. any supporters make it clear come attack me

9. I'm so desperate to find someone worth hitting

10. I love to farm insulted me  made comment about my kids  anyone In kaw any clan that supports 

11. Oh..I got it now. Yeah, that **** ain't cool. Leave kids out of it

12. This i_love_to_farm_you person is getting his name pretty popular with all these forum posts ..I do support farming him but these threads are getting outta control about him..he thrives off this attention
    Just sayin

13. I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU is forum banned. Hopefully soon perma banned.

He takes this beyond the game, currently he has a 75bil contract out on me and gives all personal details, if he has given anyone details of a personal nature i beg you please ss it and send it to the devs, he is one sick puppy.

14. I think it's funny he got under everyone's skin  and is just a young kid

15. I agree mrB this is hilarious such a noob causes all this drama

16. It is funny that he can bug so many but not when there has been a threat against a reallife child, slander about a player being a pedofile, taunts about colour and race and sexuality, etc, that is taking the game too far.

17. For the record I farmed him for just a few days and he gave up to my demands so its sad that so many pple hit him and he won't give in ..but maybe y'all don't hit hard enough I guess

18. If its too far the devs will handle it. This coalition is just giving him what he wanted in the first place. So he wins.

19. Causes drama but only way I can let kaw community know
    back him up your mine
    Allow into your clan your mine
    He deletes all my posts
    I don't mind banter in fact love banter lol but never bring people's kids into it