I.S.S stripped 3 billion from me last night and i'm mad!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by McShaggin, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How much more pathetic can Black Hand get? They picked a fight with the #1021'st (maybe 1022nd after some changes to our builds) clan and are bringing in outside help.

It's bad enough that big players like SirHayden are using their mains to hit from outside. But now the bottom of the roster at I.S.S has to get in on it too? Pathetic.

Anyone detect a strip about to happen? Go for it. My allies are all inactives and if I get bought by the right person i'll reset on them.

2. You probably pissed them off. And the probably didn't request help- the other clans may have just joined in when they saw what was happening.

3. Lol, what shall you ever do with out that 3 bil 

4. What's pathetic is you whining about 3 bill 

5. OP, this is intended as an honest bit of advice. What you're doing here, complaining about it, won't get you anywhere. It won't get help for you, it won't make ppl hate on black hand who don't already, and more likely than not you will be farmed now by even more people, because forums are full of people who would LOVE to farm somebody they know will cry about it to forums.

I'm not trying to sound bad but this is the reality of kaw, look at any thread complaining about stripping/farming, it never helps the OP.

6. Blaze what's even more pathetic is that you thought I cared about 3 billion....

7. @ op - obviously you must not lol

8. Well OP is clearly ignoring my advice... Ok.... It's clear they know exactly what they're doing >_>.....

9. 3 bil really? Some people get stripped several trillion bro and they don't moan about it . Get out of forums butthurt noob

10. 3 bill? That's a lot

11. 3b is more than a lot.

I could never in my life attempt to count to 3b.

12. Need buttcream

13. I think WillFerrell strips 3B while he goes for a pee break during the night..

(Ofcourse, most nights the strips don't happen cos he usually wets his bed)

14. A whole 3b ?? 
    ::dies::



15. Omg 3bil that's like 1/10 of my next land and 1/2 of what I get in haunt it seems so disgraceful :eek:

Really get over your self :roll:
    you make yourself sound like a noob which wouldnt surprise me if you were
    And posting this type of stuff gets more people to strip farm due to them knowing you are weak and they know they will get noob tears :|

16. Only 3b…… Hold da door :lol:

17. @Rath
    I said that already, they didn't listen xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.