i got farmed. please help me.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *O00OO0IIlllII (01), Jul 21, 2012.

1. Buy some crystals and smack him back, like everyone else says quit your whining buttercup.

2. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3.  don't give in

4. OPs like this make me want to make an alt on my old iTouch.

5. Batman2 1/1/7 steal 5bil.... How much do you make??

6. Wow moose really? U can't decipher who is a kid and who is not? Common sense goes a long ways these days. Big bad moose picking on kid give your ******* head a shake. You are a mod and hear to help this is what ATA picks to look out and represent there games

7. And moose u don't have to comment on every forum

8. @ executioner - Moose has valid points. You are the bleeding heart in the wrong.
    This Emo child crying about farming, it ruining his life is in need of a reality check and some perspective. Hopefully KaW Darwin removes his seed from the KaWmunity gene pool.

9. Executioner has a somewhat valid point. If the kid is in fact only a 9 year old child, then perhaps Moose was a bit harsh and rude, and for what, lulz?

I didn't laugh if it was.

10. So let the kid cry!! The kid don't need to hear it from a grown as man that supposedly represents the game

11. :? why is this thread still alive? 

12. I'm still confused as to the purpous ofthose thread as it seemed to start off as bragging then turned into whining and just continued to be him crying about other people farming him for his stupidity on posting this on forums, looking forward to seeing him get smacked around and post more funny things on here, and on his banner

13. Purpous...

When a porpoise has sex with a purpose.

14. A tactic is pin yourself then hit from pin

15. I was 100^