i got farmed. please help me.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *O00OO0IIlllII (01), Jul 21, 2012.

1. Nice. This is a classic thread.

2. All u need just be friend with them, say with them, i will not farm u, you are a fool, just can attack me,,

3. I dont think OP really needs protection from farmers. What Op needs is
    The infamous castle code. Then
    He will be untouchable.

4. So, long story short, your saying "I played kaw! Then he played kaw! I dont like kaw now"

5. K first you need to prepare your anus because it's going to happen alot

6. Dang... Noob get real

7. Hit him!
    Fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight!!

8. [​IMG] Next Stop, This Thread!

9. That's a crazy train going off the rails.

10. If he buys xtals just buy more than he did ... There's a $180 a day limit... You have no excuse!

11. Loooool, so you're saying that he hit you, then you pinned him and he complained, and that's he is a noob for complaining, now you're getting hit and you're complaining.
    Daheck?

12. It's a war game get use to it.

13. Any lower lvls can empty his bank seeing as he displays how much he as not

14. I'll strip both of y'all to be plain simple with it

15. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

16. im surprised noob op didnt tell roza

17. Lol for someone who started the farming you sure cry a lot