I call out Moose

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Aries, Jun 20, 2012.

1. With an "Alt?" I asked to be punished so that they would leave me alone. You punished me do that they still won't leave me alone, and NOW I have my main to worry about.

2. I can't god-damn win. This game sucks since EB's have come out. I feel like i'm that guy in court, fighting for my own right to down KaW.

3. I have reviewed your account. You beaten 1 quest, and your highest stat is around. 400.

Your not an alt? Really?

4. Here's my situation :

I enjoy playing KaW still despite the deprivation of it because of EB's. I try to war as much as possible due to this. One war I lost SO much I was forced to run so I wouldn't lose EVER penny I had. Anyway, they hunted me down. I reset, asked for a CF, EVERYTHING. They still hunt me. And ban seems the only way they will stop and my main can survive. They have made someone be BANNED. That will satisfy them. And then I can live peacefully. But you've god-damn ruined my only chance of redemption!

5. I admit I am an alt. With all your Mod VooDoo and shenanigans, it's not hard to realise I am an alt.

6. I fail to see how banning a rubbish alt would bring you peace.

If anything, I'm keeping your "contract" with your farmer honest

7. And I am not a part of voodoo, although they are an excellent clan.

I belong to MARE, although I float through out KaW, warring, playing in the odd OSW, and slowly building my account

8. PRO TIP:
    Farmers cannot hurt you. If you don't want to lose "every last penny" buy attack pots.

ADVANCED PRO TIP:
    Use those attack pots you just bought to get your money back.