I call out Moose

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Aries, Jun 20, 2012.

1. @Trojan
    I was talking to billy.

Your cool I know your just trolling.

2. I call out the forums to stop making these bull **** spam threads for a few cheap laughs. Do you think, "Will this thread make the forums better?" before you post it? Or do you just think you'll get in Best Of for a load of crap like this? Even Moose, one of the most patient mods and one who does a lot to keep our forums as spam-free as possible, gave up for the night. The forums are never going to get better if we fill it with spam like this.

/endrant

3. Moose, you sure you can't create another forum ban case for Flint?

4. nice post dragon and agree with you

5. @ cool (cooldragon)

Amen.

6. Flint please stop.

7. I did it for the laugh not for fame or what others think.

But any ways I agree this is useless other than attempt to make some laugh.

8. Where did the thread about Flint being called out go? I can't find it, what happened in the end? Did he fight?

9. He said he had some friends to call even though it was 1v1. That was the last I read...

@cool AMEN BROTHA

[​IMG]

10. The **** is this ****?
    Btw,spam is the same thing posted 3 or more times in 5 minutes
    This isn't spam,just stupid

11. The last I read the guy had dropped building because Flint said he was bigger, then even after he dropped them Flint said he was still too big...lol
    He had 20k more attack :D
    Then some other idiot copied the OP of that thread and started calling him out lol.
    Original OP that called Flint out was funny.

12. I bumped the thread. Title changed due to a merge. Author is still Decimation.

13. Forum was enjoying that thread. I apologize for the merge.

It was a poor decision. I will clean it now

14. Silence me you lazy assed mods I've had to spam 13 times and your still not on!

15. forum ban evidence thread

Ive done one better leeroy.

You're posting on a rubbish alt, so i have silenced it and requested a forum ban for you and all your existing accounts. Don't spam with a throw away account and think that you have immunity. You don't.

16. You've already ruined everything for me. I have no gold, running from
    War, need ban as the only possible way out and you god-damn ruin it for my main!

17. Dude, you god-damn have screwed me over entirely. That was my last chance and it's ruined.

18. I didn't " ruin" anything. You are the one who ruined your own main account by vandalizing forum with spam.