I am requesting some help from kaw community

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Looks... at time it was posted,, wonders if I came too late for the strip*

2. Pretty sure I'm a boy but ok I'm on my period

3. Ok, I'm sure your chest is big enough. How's that? Better? If you don't wanna be assumed male, stop comparing yourselves like guys compare dick size. God damn.

This thread isn't about your petty fights, so either steal the target, or leave before Alison decides one of you are next.

4. Believe it or not I support Alison. But I'm certainly not scared of her, and have little respect for her because I don't know her very personally. Don't threaten me with that. And I'm stealing with my main, thanks.

5. I didn't threaten. Alison doesn't like me enough to back up any threats I could make.

And if you respect her, even a little, stop attempting to derail her thread, before I report you for derailing a thread, which I can do without Alison's permission btw. Then, a mod can come on and tell you all the stuff I am.

And if you're stealing with your main, why are you not reporting the hits here? I'm sure it'll help to know how far away the target is from cleared.

6. Cleared? From 100b? Try over 6 thousand steals genius. I doubt my 30-40 steals have done a large amount of contribution.

7. It takes roughly 8000 steals to clear anyone. I've done around 150 steals on this guy. And if we all do a bar or two each, doesnt that add up to a lot?

8. I'm off to bed anyway. It's so late here now.

9. Ohh no dont dob on me please

10. Thank you everyone. He is up now. Request a lock please.

11. Well I've had my fun here since its being Locked

12. Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.