hunger games or Percy Jackson?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LtMtpenguin, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Examples: Abraham's Daughter , Safe and Sound, and Eyes Open

2. K there r some threads about it to like how to post pics or whatever

3. Nope I never listen to the movie tracks

4. Ok cool....

5. Hunger games! Love the books 

6. Ya mee too but I can't choose between PJ and HG I mean I have read Soooo many NewYorkTime'sBestSellers I can't choose any more..... They are all sooo goood!!!!!

7. Percy Jacksons books IMO are better but Hunger games movie was better.

Percy jackson movie could have been better but they completely screwed up on the movie.

8. Percy is 12 in the FIRST book...there are 5 books

9. Yeah movie looks like hes 16

10. It's always that way :p

11. I'd actually go Percy Jackson. It's a more creative premise (I mean, post apocalyptic death games? Really?) and honestly better written. Hunger Games appeals to a slightly older audience, with more developed romantic relationships and all. It's also a lot darker. But at the end of the day, at least to me, Percy Jackson is A more interesting read.

And don't tell me that Hunger Games is a better written series. Both series are what I consider literary cotton candy. Great fun to read, but lacking any real substance.

12. Why is this in war section!?

13. Oh whoops dang it I put it in war section :( that sucks I'm and idiot

14. Penguin! Please don't put yourself down!  you are not an idiot. You made a mistake which makes you a homo  sapien.

15. I also prefer Mythological/Greek Mythological stories a lot better but the hunger games was a lot overrated i found some parts a bit tedious to watch

16. hey woah whoa woah language ok?

17. Ok ok...

I see a lot of threads about the hunger games movie. So many, on fact, that I watched it. (I know I know; why are you watching a film on the recommendation of the forum on an online game mac?!?)

I have to say; it was a huge let down. So much potential but it never fulfilled.

I was honestly hoping for a Hollywood version of Battle Royale;

[​IMG]

Now THIS is the movie you want to see.

If Hunger Games got you excited, this will have you talking for months. It's the REAL way the movie should be made.