hunger games or Percy Jackson?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LtMtpenguin, Sep 14, 2012.

1. That was pretty stupid but maybe they could not find a good actor like that graphics were not that good in P.J movie

2. It's not even brown... It's like dark red

3. True but I'm renting it again this weekend which gave me this idea

4. @kawmander- you mean auburn hair??? Anyway I think that they need to remake all PJ movies with the same director they used for the hunger games and Harry potter......

5. Percy Jackson is excellent in the books. The movie I hated. Hunger games was a good book, and good movie also. But Rick Riordan's writing 2 series at once - impressive

6. [​IMG] Grover is white by the way not black????

7. Yeah, they ruined grover. He looks like a gangster in the movie.

8. [​IMG] sure looks like blonde lol

9. Percy is 12 not 16 lol

10. The hunger games and the Harry potter films were amazing(matched the books almost perfectly only leaving out minor detail) I think the should use the same directors(from HG and HP) to remake PJ because then everything would be great!!!

11. Yeah but I think Harry potter is kinda stupid did not see whole thing was not interested in movie or book

12. Pfffttt. It's no contest. Percy Jackson FTW!!

The Hunger Games was highly overrated IMO. It had a good underlying story, I'll give it that, but I'm more a mythological sort myself..

13. I love the hunger games! Very well written series, I couldn't stop reading! I only saw the Percy Jackson movie, but I loved it  but still, hunger games by far for me 

14. Drgnoblade I agree I'm more mythological

15. Penguin how did u post the pics???

16. Get the app photobucket it is free make an account come back on this forum and I will say next steps

17. I can't it right now but I will soon 

18. Have y'all heard some of the songs on the hunger games sound track..... They were good