hunger games or Percy Jackson?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LtMtpenguin, Sep 14, 2012.

1. here u r going to have a
    Convo about what is better hunger games or Percy Jackson u will talk about which of the books r better( me personally Percy Jackson because the story interests me more) and the movies ( that's a tough one probably hunger games) hopefully u all have fun in this thread and no cussing please there are little kids :)

[​IMG] have a nice day penguin out

2. Whoops
    Wrong pic sorry lol

3. I don't know. I think Up beats both.

4. Here is the right pic
    [​IMG] penguin out lol

5. Ahhhh Y'all are gonna make me choose!!! 

6. Hunger Games Duh TEAM CATO FOR LIFE

7. I like them both!!!!

8. Hmm read both of em..coming on to the final book on PJ..I like PJ.

9. Percy Jackson is better books, but suckishly terrible movie. Hunger games is meh book and meh movie.

10. Kawmander, how dare you diss Cato

11. @konstrikal- ya Cato was pretty boss, so was Clove....

12. Yep, I used a random number generator going from number 1-12 to find my district, I got 2

13. hunger games. The movie was great! Did you see the Percy Jackson movie? It sucked.
    the books weren't that bad either 

14. Love em both though

15. Hunger Games Is A Good Movie But I'd Say Percy Jackson Has The Better Books

16. I'm gonna get a name change soon

17. The movie for Percy Jackson was ok in my opinion and book was AWSOME hunger games book was
    Good movie was shaking around to much going to fast fir cameras

18. P.J all the way

19. D11 and D12 for me lol
    ...... The PJ books were good but they ruined them with the movie.... And I can't stress this enough!!! IT STATES MANY TIMES IN THE BOOKS THAT ANNABETH HAD WAVY BLONDE HAIR, AND WHAT DO THE DO THEY GIVE HER STRAIGHT BROWN HAIR IN THE MOVIE!!!!!

20. Moose if u read this take the time to visit my wall and tell me how I spammed otherwise I won't learn or any mod please