How to Spend Aqua/Inferno Wisely

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by llxXx_N3V3R_3NDING_ST0RY_xXxII, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Auto correct!!!! Piece*

2. great thread, cheese. very informative.

3. GREAT JOB ON THIS!

4. All edits are complete. Picture width set to 350 pixels. Lemme know if it's too wide or narrow by walling me, please.

Thanks to everyone for the support!

5. Good job man

6. Good job Cheese 

But from one "friend" to another, you really do need to go outside and get a life 

Bahahahaha



7. Too kind, Saggy. Thanks for your kind words. If you only knew the half. :cool:

8. i didnt read the graphs but it was made by u cheese so it has to be good. Anyway, for the past week ive been spending all the gold i got on inferno and maxing up my items. people say its dumb but i think its really smart, my greaves could reset 10 times from lvl 9 and it would still be better stat bonus then if u had spent that much on allies, the items are extremly stronger then allies so id rather buy inferno and max items rather then spend it on allies, also it will leave less gold out that can be stripped

9. awesome guide

10. nice guide 

11. Good work

12. @ Cheesy , Nice work. I was pondering farming the crap out of you, so you don't HLBC for a while. But your too darn nice to ppl that suck up to you. You keep giving me reason to tolerate you.
    Thanks for the hard work. I have several items I can't justify enchantment all but one are full up

13. [Size=OVER9000!] THANKS CHEESE! I HAVE TO BBCODE FAIL AND CAPS RAGE CUZ OF UR AWESOMENESS! [/SIZE]

14. I know what ya mean dionise the crown I only enchanted so I could enchant it the necklace is better for me

15. Dionise, you couldn't farm your way out of a wet paper bag. You're lucky I haven't been on you lately. :lol:

16. Nice guide Cheese. Looks like your spending your free time wisely. Lol. Keep up the good work. 

17. @ Sehl Don't understand I have the crown and cape. I just ignored them as other threads have shown enchanted they are still weak