How to find AUSTRALIA INC?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Most people are unaware that corporations are governing us, and some to to great lengths to keep this information from the general public, by classifying information as "trade secrets" corporations do get protection of intellectual property like secret chicken recipes and sauces, but trade secrets that actually do serious damage to entire populations

In my opinion don't have that protection, in fact we have a duty to tell everyone that these things are destroying us from within

Whether people accept it or not does not matter, the watchmen must now the trumpet when he see the sword coming or his blood will be required

Well the bridge is out and the lemmings are racing right for it

Here recently I've found some Australians who have successfully got real freedom by exposing the fascists, the court shredders are working over time to remove all record of the cases against this group as they come up

The judges told the police to stop bringing these guys in, it's making it more difficult for business, also every time there is a court room full of lemmings, that begin to question

So here are instructions on how you really find commonwealth of Australia and no it's not on any map

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmpaw3GJ3Ak

2. Re: How to find AUSTRALIA?

I am amazed that you managed to do that entire post without any periods, and only 2 commas.

Honestly? Who cares about the corporations governing us? I am happy with my life. They barely affect me.

3. Re: How to find AUSTRALIA?

I don't use periods, using a period marks the end, and I'm not done

4. Re: How to find AUSTRALIA?

Full stops*

5. Re: How to find AUSTRALIA?

Oh boy. Can't wait for the rest.

6. Re: How to find AUSTRALIA?

You can use Ellipsis

7. Re: How to find AUSTRALIA?

The majority of the player base is not from the UK. Don't push your regional grammar on others.

8. Re: How to find AUSTRALIA?

LOL, so right. more uk peeps need to be called out for this  sometimes I can barely understand cc. One specific clan comes to mind though 

9. Re: How to find AUSTRALIA?

To find Australia you must follow the prison sail boat of England. If you can't find the prison sail boat I suggest you take a canoe. Go to pacific current toward South Pacific. From California will get you there in 45 days

10. Re: How to find AUSTRALIA?

Nah it's easier just to look at the securities and exchange commission, see who the registered owner is

Understanding what it really means is critical, it's about standing, status, and jurisdiction

11. Meanwhile... in Australia

*Notice my use of ellipses for effect

12. Zorkay, I'm not saying anything on this topic but just you attitude. Just because it doesn't affect you doesn't mean you shouldn't do anything.

Most super Heroes have tragic back stories, if you think about it it's because most people aren't willing to make a change until something affects them. If people would think ahead of time and about others more often the world would be very different.

13. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with the world i live in. Super heros are not necessary, and i do what i can to better the world. My attitude is not an issue.

14. I already know the colonel's secret 11 herbs and spices.

15. Re: How to find AUSTRALIA?

If your sailing from California , I would suggest a slave trade ship instead of a canoe

16. People like OP are not only stupid, they're dangerous. Years ago several people I knew got involved with the "Sovereign Citizen" movement, which among other things, believes that they don't have to pay taxes. I kept telling them that the things they were referring to didn't mean what they were saying it did. They didn't listen. Two of them were prosecuted for tax evasion and did prison time. Believe these idiots at your risk.

17. https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edga ... e&count=40

18. "Why is Australia listed with the US Securities and Exchange commission?

Q: Someone I work with claims that because the Commonwealth of Australia is listed with the SEC - that means it is privately owned by shareholders. I consider his conclusion completely absurd - but not knowing terribly much about the SEC, I am at a loss as to why a sovereign country like Australia is listed with the SEC? I have confirmed they are listed - CIK#: 0000805157.

A: The answer is quite simple. When the government guaranteed our citizens money held in banks they had to register with the SEC to make this enforceable in US all the documents are readily accessible in the US if anyone took the trouble to read them including the "AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT GUARANTEE SCHEME FOR LARGE DEPOSITS AND WHOLESALE FUNDING RULES" you can check it out for free just by clicking on the document filings at CIK#0000805157. The scheme went from November 2008 to March 2010.

You can see the original letter from the solicitors in NSW and the agreement of the Secretary of the Treasury. There is a document that explicity prohibits the use of the name Commonwealth of Australia for other purposes. SORRY TO BURST THE PARANOID BUBBLE! If anyone was really concerned they could look up the shareholders names but that would ruin a good story. The fact is that this company was incorporated to protect Australian Citizens in US. It cannot as claimed buy some enslave us to the us."
    https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Australia- ... commission

You're an idiot.

19. I see your really trying to cover this up, I assume you work for COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA INC, keep trying vro