How to be Respected in Forums

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Il_IlCookielnYourBackDoorIl_Il, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Then You may as well hope for a forum with all children and immature people banned from them. The wisest to the most ignorant have the right to speak. Agree or not with what they say. Offering a guide unfortunately in most cases will not change the beliefs of anyone. As other threads repeatably show. Ignorance is bliss.
    Yes politeness counts for a lot. And the ideals are good. However in an app forum open to anyone over 9. It just won't happen.
    Just pick carefully what you are prepared to post on and have your name associated with.

2. Thank you for your concern.Happy kawing :)

3. Major support.

Also, some tips from me -

- Put effort into threads. BBcodes of course but also the quality of the thread and it's purpose itself

- Think before you post. Yeah.

- Be friendly, know when to and when not to troll

4. I would like to learn how to be a good former

5. Xtreme, I don't think forums is missing 'u'.

6. I don't want respect from people in kaw. The one's that matter know where they stand with me. As for the rest of you. Piss off

7. My ego is big enough to satisfy me, who needs respect? :lol:

Kiddin'. Good thread OP.

8. Comley :lol:

9. Good thread, except the last one was a bit dumb.

10. Threatening everyone in forums then only farming a little chump like String_Cheese is a good start to earning some respect :roll:

11. hahahaha excellent start

12. Being respectful gets you nothing but labeled as a suck up *****. Respectful on KaW? Whats the point?

13. This is just how to be nice on forums.

14. TH gets NO respect from KAW :lol:

15. I actually learned how to use bb codes like 2 days ago. No shame lol

16. I wish I could link balto to this thread

17. Please teach me oh wise one.