How to be Respected in Forums

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Il_IlCookielnYourBackDoorIl_Il, Jul 15, 2014.

1. good post cookie respect, keep it up man!!

2. No respect, tried to act big with the whole strawb3rry thing....still no inc for saying strawb3rry....

3.  Oh crap. HTE is mad.. Hopefully he doesn't take his anger out on the fairies.

4. Go to hell *****

5. Good job bud:p

6. Everyone that took the time to read this **** thread is now a little bit dumber.

7. How to be respected.

1. Don't call out people and only hit the small guys

2. Don't let getting hit stop you from stating what you want.

3. Troll, help, or do whatever. Why do you need respect of people online?

8.  Thank you very much for reading this and stating your sophisticated idea ξ€Ž

9. The best way to be respected is to just not give a flying fig newton about being respected...

You know what happens when you ask for respect without first showing respect?

[​IMG]

10. Great point. I love the gif!

11. Oh ya, almost forgot, best way to NOT EARN respect is to act like a pompous ass face know it all...

That's a free one

12. And if you truly care if someone respects you on a random phone app than you have serious issues. Seek help from a local physiologist

13. Physiologist!!!! They take care of ur mental issues too now?

14. Idc if people respect me on a game forum. I say what's on my mind! Wether it's helpful or mocking some one. Idc what people think of me so I will act however I want, and if you decide to respect me or even mock me daily I really don't care. Neither should anyone else

15. I don't do any of these things but everyone still respects me.

16. Lol@#10

Is a mod going around banning people for no reason?

17. Never heard of OP. Better Rename it: how to be invisible in the forums.

18. No respect