How long can kaw last?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by _______D_A_R_K_N_E_S_S_______, Jul 8, 2016.

1. I've seen players say that KaW is dying out for the last 4+ years

Yet it has somehow managed to stay in the top 200 grossing constantly.
    WC has slowed down due to the recent update, a lot of players cant copy paste ads.

Not sure what's with the dramatics, but KaW has not been lowered into its grave, neither are we listening it's eulogy. The game will go on, there will always be players crying out doomsday. We had them back in 2011 too. :lol: Heck they were people saying that KaW is dead back in 2011 too. :lol:

KaW has been around for almost 7 years and has stayed in the top 200. That's a very very long time in app years, we'll see KaW around for a few more years, until people finally get tired of antiquated text based games. The people who have stayed, have not for the game, but more for the people and the social aspect.

2. Thinking about this seriously... I would say 2020 - 2025ish

3. We also have to take into account world domination by a foreign power. The game would surely die if ISIS takes over.

4. ?

5. Mid 2021 they'll do something massive in 2019 that will extend it's lifespan

6. My prediction is is about as accurate as a weather forcaster...if the rock is wet, it's gonna be raining today....if the rock is white, it is snowing etc. There is no exact prediction but I will add that I am concerned at the inactivity just as others have.....the devs do need to interact more as we have said on each of these threads in the past.

Devs. You do not have to a adopt every radical idea in forumns but more presence is needed for sure.

7. A week at the most

8. Here is a gif that looks alot like kaw

We are bumping along having a good ole time .....A few rogue waves and booom. Down for the count. This ship is sinking if the devs don't get ahold of the stern and send us in the right direction..

9. Hell I would give a very large sum of money and give it to ATA to restart FC or GaW.

10. I think those peeps on boat have more intelligence than the devs

11. That's Grant at the wheel lol

12. Ha kaw will be here for long time ppl love kaw and ive seen similar things before the only ppl who post this stuff usually quit but you that's just what I think