How long can kaw last?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by _______D_A_R_K_N_E_S_S_______, Jul 8, 2016.

1. this game will die like GaW did. then PIMD will be the primary game

2. Apparently kaw ended a long time ago. Its been predicted already. So mamy ppl cant be wrong.

3. :lol: Everytime 20% of the player-base quits or goes on a break, a new promo comes in. Everytime someone in the LB drop-builds, new eb, new lands and new buildings are created.
    Let's see. . . :roll: :roll: :roll:

4. it'll def die one day & it's peak is long gone now but i don't think it'll close for atleast 3/4 yrs... it could make it 6/7 if devs decide to let the last few hundred play it out

5. Based on event activity and total forum profiles, somewhere between 3-4% of KaW players to ever enter forums are currently active.

Use that info as you choose.

6. I say it will last 1-2 years, and when it ends ata will give people a starter bonus on a different app by ata such as pimd or smash to try to still milk money out of them.

7. LETS BRING BACK FUTURE COMBAT!!!!! RESET THE WHOLE SERVER AND WE WILL ALL PLAY!!!!!

8. Hhaahhahahhaha

9. As long as all the sheeple keep stuffing $$$$ into ata pocket it will continue. Another pointless promo us just around the corner. Lol

10. This game is done for

11. And you know this game is dead when communication is slow (which is the main reason this game got popular and distinguished from other tap tap games)

World Chat would be buzzing with messages now you see (minutes ago) posted
    Forums is nearly all but dead, the front page can be dated to early morning YESTERDAY.

This has been ATA's greedy fault, they're ******** what they eat

13. To explain, I will be using that gif when I see total refreshment being displayed.

14. Not quite dead yet,but the service is over with the eulogy given and the coffin is being lowered into its resting place.What once was a good social app with some purchases usually to help with eb completions has now become a complete pay to compete app with diminished participation in the social aspect.
    Complete disregard to its player base with their updates ie clan structure,wars and it's format,switching game mechs mid events,to name a few and you can see results with at time non existent wc eb times dropping and forums which at one point was a little informative and amusing to what we have now rehashed threads being bumped to give the illusion of a active forum.
    R.I.P. KAW isn't far away.

15. He has more forum posts than you do...

16. Kaw still has some life left in it however there are issues that are being ignored which sadly is causing damage to the game. Honestly if I had to guess I would say that a year is left. The devs clearly are working on something else and overall the game is becoming more and more pay heavy. Transactions are a vital part of mobile games and they should give players a boost however they shouldn't be so heavily forced in your face in order to prosper. It used to feel rewarding to grow however now it just feels like it's a point you have reached and within a year there will be more new builds out to make you 4x bigger than you were before. As someone who used to play kaw a lot I find myself playing it less and less sadly simply because it's not as fun as it used to be for so many reasons.

The community is one of kaw's selling points and as has been said that's slowly becoming more and more recluse and dwindling in numbers. There's still a good few thousand highly active players and around 30k active accounts which isn't bad but a lot of these active accounts only come on to play for a couple hours a week which means we see less and less activity throughout the game. I have seen communities fall and die before and kaw isn't quite that far yet but it's on its way.

17. Longer than your mum probably, sorry :(

18. Kaw is sadly declining fast. The social aspect wich made it great seems all but gone.

19. I say hush and play the darn game, it's people like op that kill it with dumb threads like this :roll:

20. I predict it will last until at least lunchtime, maybe longer.