HoG and OG - OSW - The Real Truth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PoppaBear, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Besides why fail on someone who simply says the support the other side you don't support? Neanderthal actions my dear sir

2. Note to self. Never let anyone in my clan who is stupid enough to still use the battle list. 

3. Support  øg

4. Haha! Zat takes me back to ze Vulf pic from ze AotS/Apoc war. Man.. Zat vas a GREAT pic.

5. B-B-Q you are clown.. Keep quiet and let the adults speak. This is a serious thread, not your dumbass bull **** that you spew onto forums

6. Um well kid I am simply supporting regs? Am I bothering you? no so keep your sorry ass out of forums

7. Uhhh, am i ever going to get my sammiches ? . If not can u hop on one foot and bark like a dog ? 

8. Xtortion is right. Good luck oG, you'll need it to survive the repeated fail strips by ireg, funded by sugah

9. @B-B-Q
    The Regs don't need a sloppy noob like you supporting them

10. BBQ get bigger so I can eat you child

Love, Moloch

11. Belle wears the underwear with the D holes in the front

Support oG

12. I'm so very glad that I don't have to fight those self pinning butt plugs. It damn near drove me insane trying to get those coveted 3 hits in before the haunting got to them.

13. Notorous HoG doesn't need A EB fairy like you supporting them.

14. support to friends at Hog. good luck trying to pin then Before apheriun does

15. @BBQ- I support Regs also. But I admit I disagree NIIOIITIIOIIRIIIIIOIIUIIS certainly isn't an EB fairy.

16. lmao @ those ss by poppa with the emojis...Pretty funny

17. I'm really enjoying my BBQ ... Come outta pin u lousy lil pillow biting shirt lifting queer 

18. Support my fam in oG.

Guess LR didn't learn from last time? Lolz

19. Belle's language and attitude is simply appalling, even if she isn't a mod anymore. Many people look up-to this person and as an ex-mod she should try to maintain at least an iota of decency and decorum. Pathetic would be an understatement.

20. Mods are there to prevent inappropriate language from reaching the eyes of nine year olds. This is in PM.