HoG and OG - OSW - The Real Truth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PoppaBear, Sep 5, 2013.

1. B-B-Q you are gonna get passed around here like a cold.

BTW I fought Regs in last war

2. PM or not, do you think it's appropriate for someone who is meant to be upholding the rules of this game to be so foul-mouthed? In other games if you swear at all you are immediately nullified for a position of responsibility. Obviously ATA's choice of mods show here.

3. it's not against the rules to be "foul mouthed" in pm, notice how they don't censor things...

4. Can we just talk for a minute about how poppa stole my kaw enquirer background. I blame Ashes for that.

5. FB atk/stl BBQ - can I get some more sauce - the snags n onions are about ready

6. Lol I love that 29/57 bro nice fails

7. Poor Phil will be disappointed to miss such a scoop but then he still has the zaft and Umbrella post to contend with .

That said once again no matter how many attempts the Regs try to post differently it just makes them look even worse 

8. What a great read thanks poppa 

9. Not the only one letting u bite the pillow BBQ...... Bend over I got more

10. Holy crap look at all the peeps reading this thread..v :lol: Anyway. 3 different threads saying the same thing.. and none of them are by Phil? Is Phil now writing for the school paper?

11. :? Cover the whole curse word, unless it's just a bypass on you part.
    Horse=/=**rse, h*rse, h****, etc.

This is directed at op btw. I noticed he left c and k uncovered.

12. Lol the emojis :lol:

13. The answer to grey pubes is aggressive shaving and/or waxing...

Probably more productive and fun than swearing in someone's PM.

Anyway, I hope this thread doesn't detract from the ZAFT vs UC thread... That one needs to get to 1000 pp sooner rather than later.

14. @ langlasreborn. Did you not learn anything from your last episode of posts? If I remember you were made an example.

15. Full support poppaHoG and OG

16. Yes puns, took less than 24 hours for me to make the ***** apologize on HW-Purplestorm wall. Quality warrior langlas is.

17. Actually pup is was like an hour 

18. What do you expect though? He is quality trained

19. Support to my HoG buddies! I'll cover the first round at the bar after this war 

20. The BL is soooo 2011. Everyone knows WC is where the best farms are . Go for the best Join My Clan, Role Play? or Wanna Chat? ads!!! Have a great osw all 